DAYS: Lexie & Tek Spoiler!

• Members

Perhaps Tek starts acting crazy with Lexie again and she has to kill him in a crime of passion or something. She could be charged with manslaughter and go to jail for a couple of months....

Manslaughter instead of outright murder could lead to a light sentence....

ETA: Thanks QN and Rug for the spoilers..... When are you guys going to start watching the show again? We need all the new old viewers we can get!! :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Corday said Lexie would have to go away to pay for her crimes so my thinking is that Tek, who has been losing it a bit, goes off the deep end and Lexie kills him to save Abe and goes to jail. The other option is now with Abe losing his sight, perhaps Abe kills Tek by accident and Lexie takes the blame for him to make up for all her sins.

She is not running off with him. Corday said she would pay and I think it could be something along those lines based on this new info.

• Members

:D Great news!! I wasn't sure if you were watching it on and off or what.... I remember how much you enjoyed OLTL back in the day so I'm sorry that you had to drop it...

Now, we just need to convince Rug to come back and start watching the show and we'll have most of the old Refugee's gang back (minus Jen and AD).....

• Members

I originally thought Tek would kidnap Lexie or something along those lines. Therefore, we would see her return in the future.

PhoenixRising05, I have to admit, I really like your thought of Abe killing Tek and Lexie taking the blame. That would be a spectacular story permitted it played out well.

I'm thinking Abe's departure is in the near future as well. I see very little purpose for him without Lexie and without his career due to his loss of sight.

• Members

BTW, Lexie last airs 1/22 to go with those spoilers. My feeling from a few SOD's ago is the show is going to try to pair Celeste and Abe.

Aw, I so enjoy being desired ;). If DAYS aired opposite OLTL here in NY, I'd probably watch it. It airs opposite AMC, and (very) bad or (very) good when I get into a soap it takes me a while to leave it despite its lows. It could happen, I could start REALLY watching again (I surf over a bit already), but it's going to be a slow process.

Where's Jen these days, ademp?

• Members

Yeah, I know it's going to be hard to come back to Days. I know I never thought I would and I can't believe that QN is back. I guess never say never huh? Given how much I know that you like Bo/Hope and how frustrated Bo/Hope fans have been recently, maybe it's a good thing that you haven't jumped ship from AMC yet. ;)

I'm not sure where Jen is these days. I lost track of everyone when I took my sabbatical from Days and soaps in general for a couple of years. I know that she was an avid OLTL fan so maybe she checked out from SON, when OLTL started going south?

One of these days, we're going to have to post at Refugees again--just for old times. Maybe we can even get Andre, Toups, Kenny and KR to post over there again and we can have a reunion?

ademption, formerly known as LucasLover (LL) at Coffeerooms....

• Members

:rolleyes:

How many times have I said this now? (Granted, you may not have seen).

But that's impossible.

If you didn't get the memo, Soap Blather is DEAD. No one knows why but it's gone up in smoke. It's no longer there. First, accessing the page would bring you to a page that said the site was suspended. Now, it just says "problem loading page." Ain't nothin' there. Unless they moved their party elsewhere, it's gone. F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

Meanwhile, a certain SON/Blather vet like me has ignored my PMs asking what happened to the site.

Again, the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy. No one knows, no one speaks, no one tells.

Frankly, I find the whole thing just a little creepy! :unsure:

Archived