DAYS: Lexie & Tek Spoiler!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

remember how big of a pollyanna i used to be..At least i have tamed down a bit.. damm i'll blame it on my drunken induced college years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ademption, Rug, and Nubs its great to have you back in the days threads, you've been missed..Jenn hasn't been around in a long time..and AD lurks and posts occasionally..

• Members

Ditto...

:lol:

Actually, Jiggs and the whole J&M gang still post at Coffeerooms Today's board. It's amazing how some things do remain the same over there. An unwitting poster says something negative about J&M and the swarm myseriously appears to berate the poster and if they know who that poster's fave character/couple is, that character/couple catches it too!!

You know when I refer to J&M fans wanting longer scenes and complaining about the show, I'm talking about them. I don't think any current soap writer could satisfy them although I do find it ironic that in the past few weeks, there's revisionist history going on and they now talk of Brash/Cwikly in glowing terms....

Unfortunately, that crew's behavior has influenced my view of what J&M fans think. I'm really glad that there are J&M fans like Pestspray and a few others on the board; otherwise, I would think that the entire J&M fanbase was rotten....

• Members

Ah, Kev, how could I have forgotten you in my Refugee list? My bad, I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional!!

Yeah, you were the eternal optimist, but I loved it. I loved how you stuck by Days no matter what us embittered Refugee folks had to say. I think towards the end there I got on you and everyone else's nerves wanting Days' ratings to go down and the show to be cancelled after Alice's death etc. It was just straight nonsense, you know? I was so immature and unlike you, I had no excuse. I was way out of college by then....

I miss seeing that pollyanna side of you, Kev. We could always use more pollyannas in the Days' threads. I hope Kev--the eternal optimist--comes back to SON one of these days too....

Thanks for the update on AD. I haven't seen him post. Maybe I'm in the wrong thread? Hope to see him posting here one of these days.....

Archived