ATWT: Luke Snyder Rumor from one of the mags

• Members

According to one of these mags or from another source, Luke will soon meet someone!

If I find out more about this I will post it, but this is all the poster that posted it said so far. I am not even totally sure if it came from one of the mags, but I think they were implying that, either way, this poster has never been wrong about what they have posted before.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think what I would like to see seeing as they are just now possibly casting this interest for Luke, is to get him back into his storyline again, have some scenes in the school, sort of where things left off in Summer, have some closure with Kevin(if it is not him, I still think he is gay), and then have him meet this person, that way the relationship will not seem rushed, plus we will get to see what we have been missing out on for the last several months.

But if they just want to get right into the love interest that is fine by me as well, anything as long as they get Luke back to his storyline again.

• Members

I would so love to see something like that, something like that might even knock B&B out of second in the ratings. I just really hope this all happens this time, there have been so many times where they have said they are casting, but then later change there minds, I think the last excuse was to many comings and goings to do it right now. I know that Van, had said in an article(a few months ago) that the story is there, they are just waiting for the right time to tell it.

• Members

I agree with that the writers totally dropped the ball on what could have been a great continuation of the storyline, they had all the pieces there, even sort of a hint of a backstory for Kevin, with his parents, and it's like they just dropped the whole storyline out of thin air. I never will understand why it was dropped like that, most fans were loving the story, and wanted it to continue. I think the only reason I can come up with as to why it stopped is(and I don't agree with it)is because of all of the exits that are taking place Mike ,Simon, Carly, so they had to have a story for them, plus the return of Craig, which eats up half the show, so that left little room for them to continue his story. I don't know about you but I would have rather watched Luke's storyline than see the same old thing with Craig.

• Members

Why are they casting yet another teen when Dallas and Elwood have absolutely nothing to do? I think these two characters should first be chemistry tested with Jade, whichever one loses would get Luke. That way you can utlize two great actors who are sitting on the sidelines for no good reason. Bringing on ANOTHER teen for Luke would just mean less airtime for a vet we already care about.

These writers are so stupid, these stories create themselves but they don't tap into their natural progression. Like Dusty. We had to suffer through a dreadful run of Lusty although they had ZERO chemistry together. Why not develop a new love interest for Lucy and pair Dusty with...BARBARA? But with these writers, never.

Archived