ATWT: Luke Snyder Rumor from one of the mags

• Members

Hmm, Chris B, you raise a good point about utilizing the characters they already have, but I think Dallas would fit more with someone like Katie (or yes, with Jade, although I like Jade and Adam). He's too old for a teen like Luke.

As for Elwood, is he sticking around?

Overall, I'm "cautiously optimistic" about this rumor.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

winterguy, I can't say I would have rather seen it than the stuff with Craig. I am glad to have Craig back - he is the only thing that makes Paul & Meg and some other stuff even watchable for me.

Now I will say that along side it I would have loved for the Luke story to continue. It would have been great.

I like Dallas and Elwood but don't see either of them with Luke. For the life of me I have not figured out why they brought Dallas on. He has basically had nothing to do since he arrived or very little.

As to Luke, I would love to see them go in the direction I am going with my similar character Bobby Gardner in my blog (portrayed by Van Hansis too). In my blog his first time is with a guy who is a total jerk. He is older and only wanted sex from Bobby. Bobby has fallen for the older guy, but the older guy could care less. There is more to the story but I can't spoil it here. I would love to see that on ATWT with Luke.

What would make it more interesting on ATWT is if the other person was tied to another core family. The Stewarts have so many prospects with the children of Annie Stewart & Jeff Ward. They would be older than Luke and one of them could return as an executive at Lucinda's company or work at Kim's TV station. The only thing that would hurt with his is there really not being much of the Stewart family around anymore. But a back history is easily created for him since we don't really know him.

Or it could easily be a Hughes since Chris Hughes had a brother John that we don't know much about his family. A grandson could easily be brought on and ensconced in the Hughes family. Or even better since we have only seen Ryder once, he could easily return as gay with an attitude.

I just think having the other character tied to one of the other families would end up making the story even more interesting, or he could even be a new character and put into the TV station or Lucinda's company.

• Members

I said from day one of the Inturn thing that if Alex won they should have paired the character with Luke. I remember the scene he did when they were tied together and he was a little hottie!! But the writers, dorked him up and made him all, "Awe shucks...I like me books." Type character and wasted him. We sat through weeks of Inturn and the character has been on what, like six times if that, like an extra, some contract!!!

Blah!!!

Archived