SOW cover (Week of Dec 11th edition)

• Members

All spoilers from soapzone:

SOW Cover

Ted out?

SOW Cover:

GH: Jason Didn't See This Coming...BABY SHOCKER! (pic of Jason/Liz/Sam)

PLUS: OUT! (Ted King - unconfirmed by ABC but insiders say he's out)

Y&R VIXEN GIVES BIRTH IN ELEVATOR

NEWS FLASH

Why DAYS Called Eileen Davidson! (it was a week before being fired from Y&R, to get permission to use a picture of her on the show)

ABC SNAPS UP Y&R VETS (ex Y&R HWs Jack Smith & Kay Alden now consulting on all the ABC soaps. Alden is concentrating first on the struggling AMC. Insiders say Smith will be consulting primarily on GH)

Missing One Life Star's Touching Message To Fans (pic of Nathaniel Marsten

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7701036

GH article from SOW:

Leaping Liz-ards! Sam Wants Jason's Baby

Jason and Lulu track down Spinelli this week on GH to persuade him to exonerate Sam. How does Sam plan to celebrate?

By making a baby, of course.

"Jason forces Spinelli to come with him after he and Lulu find him at his grandmonther's house," sets up Steve Burton. "I wouldn't say Jason threatens him. He kind of feels bad for the kid, but Jason also knows Spinelli is the key to getting Sam out of jail. So he's coming with Jason, like it or not."

The trio endures a high-speed chase with Alcazar's thugs on the way home, where Jason and Spinelli then turn themselves in to Lucky.

"Spinelli shows the cops that he made the fake flash drive," outlines SB. That proves the evidence against Sam was fabricated, and the charges against Sam and Jason are finally dropped. Jason races to share the good news with Sam and take her back to his penthouse.

"When they get there, Sam says 'I missed this place,'" previews SB. "Jason asks Sam if she meant what she said, because he wants her to move back in. They've been through a long, hard journey. It's time to be together."

Sam agrees, but then shocks Jason with her next plan: She wants to have a baby.

"Immediately," gasps SB. "Don't pressure the guy or anything. He says, 'What would have happened if we had a kid this whole time I was on the run and you were in jail? We need to really think about bringing a baby into this world. It's a safety issue."

Jason, of course, already has a baby on the way - with Liz - but was passed out when Liz told him the happy news.

"The baby with Elizabeth was an accident," reminds SB. "Jason would have taken care of the baby and been involved in any way he could have, but to actually *make* the decision to have a baby...that's getting tougher for him because of all the bad stuff that happens to him all the time."

So, Sam accepts it when Jason pooh-poohs the idea of becoming a papa. "But it's going to come to a head sooner or later," warns SB. "It might be when Jason finds out the truth about Elizabeth's baby."

And when might that be? Insiders hint that February sweeps will be can't-miss.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7701223

GH spoilers from SOD:

This Week/Next week - Julu Love

This week " Jason has his hands full when he and Lulu hit the road. along the way, Lulu is affected by a young mom she sees at the cheap motel where her and Jason stop. After Lulu breaks down in her furture husband's massive arms, she talks about her abortion and the BICKERING PAIR Heee, gain a better understanding of each other. The next day Lulu gets pulled over for Speeding" lol

Next week

Skye is impressed by Alc's plan to blackmail Ric

Carly demands to know how Sonny really feels about her

Jason/Sam look forward to the future.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7701162

VCR Alert

It hasn't been an easy holiday season for Liz, what w/ being pregnant w/ Jason's baby while she's stil married to Lucky, on Mon Dec 18, Liz struggles w/ the reprucussions of a decision she makes.

Tues Dec 19, newly reconciled Jason/Sam get some unexpected and unwanted Company

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7700943

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOW - Kay /Jack Smith

Y&R Vets Join ABC

Jack Smith and Kay Alden, who were recently ousted as longtime head writers of Y&R, have joined the ABC family, consulting for AMC, OLTL and GH.

"I do have a story-consulting deal with ABC for daytime," confirms Alden, who is rumored to be focusing first on the struggling AMC.

Smith had no comment on his deal at press time ("It's premature," he hedged), but insiders say his assignment is to focus on GH. As previously reported, Smith was being wooed by B&B after being let go from Y&R, but, in the end, ABC snapped him up instead.

When asked for specifics about the deal, a spokesperson for ABC would only say, "The shows here have story consultants from time to time."

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7701260

SOW Tidbits

GH Sneak Peeks

Week of Dec. 11

Ric vows to win Liz back.

Alcazar sets out to blackmail Ric.

Spinelli teams up with Lulu to clear Laura's name.

A bag of pills turns up in Lucky's desk.

Jax threatens to call off the wedding.

Can't Miss - Mon. Dec. 11 - Robin moves in with Patrick.

Week of Dec. 18

Jason and Sam get some unexpected company.

Maxie manipulates Lucky.

Nikolas' worst fear comes true.

Carolyn's Corner is with Eric Braeden (about his run-in with that paparazzi woman)

Applause Applause POW is Kristen Alderson from OLTL

Luke and Laura's wedding got a MISS

All the soaps got a MISS for their Thanksgiving eppies

There's a joint interview with Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7701309

• Members

I am glad AMC/ABC is finally doing something to help their shows. It is about time!!! But I don't understand why they just don't fire McTavish and Higley and replace them with Alden and Smith????? And they should be very concerned about AMC because McTavish is driving the show in the ground. Get rid of the hack and let better writers take over the show.

This news gives me a little hope for AMC but I won't feel completely better until I know that Mctavish is gone.

• Members

I don't find this reassuring at all.

Alden will be focusing on AMC "first". In other words, no big deal, it just needs a little tinkering, then Megan can have absolute control again, and they think everything will be fine? :blink: . Then Alden can move onto OLTL.

Archived