Y&R: Spoilers for 12/11/06

• Members

Gloria and Joanna clash :D:D:D

Phyllis goes for the ride of her life :huh::huh:

An ice storm hits GC. Zoinks! ATWT just had one. And I bet Phyllis delivers her baby in it....

Additional Spoilers for 12/6

Thanks to Abby.. Nikki and Victor's suspicions about Jack owning Jabot are confirmed. kid doesn't shut up.

Ashley lies to Victor. okaaaay so what?

Devon's hearing begins to return. B)

Jack and Ashley serve Gloria with legal papers. To leave Genoa City for goooooooood!!!!!! ;)

On December 8th Katherine gets the results of the DNA testing she and Jill had done.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOVE IT! Their scenes at the wedding were great. Susan Seaforth Hayes has chemistry with anyone, especially when it's hateful chemistry :D

I'm a little surprised by this one. Y&R doesn't usually have these natural disaster storylines. I can't forget that this is no longer Bill Bell's Y&R anymore :rolleyes:

Abby sure loves to open her mouth, doesn't she?

Thank you Jesus!

• Members

Thanks to OCEANVIEW at Phick site!

VICTOR FINDS OUT JACK OWNS JABOT! - "He's going to crush him."

The cat is out of the bag this week on Y&R, when Abby - of all people - overhears Jack and Ashley arguing about who owns Jabot.

"Ashley is so frustrated with all of the lying and scheming and craziness," sets up PB. "Ashley has had to lie, but Jack lashes out at her because he's under a great deal of pressure to keep this thing going."

Jack might not be able to keep it going much longer. When Ashley brings Abby to visit Victor, the little girl spills the beans, confirming what Victor has suspected for weeks: Jack did indeed secretly buy back Jabot.

Will Victor squash Jack like he's done so many times in the past? "I would like to think that the power shift has changed markedly," asserts PB. "This is no longer David and Goliath. Jack owns a very profitable company. NVP has taken off in a giant way. His father left a great deal of money behind. Jack has a power base."

Plus, "He orchestrated things so that the Newman family cannot just afford to step on Jack," warns PB. "NVP is at stake, Sharon is at stake. I hope the audience isn't saying, 'Here we go again. Victor's wise to Jack and he's going to crush him.' This is a genuine clash of the titans.

• Members

I hope Bergman is right about this not being "Victor wins, Jack loses." That is so boring, but I've been impressed so far. LOVE that Abby is bringing this out, lol. Robotot has been missed and I always enjoyed her scenes with Victor.

The other stuff sounds really great as well. Not sure what the ice storm will be like, but I remember when I moved from Texas to Wisconsin, it was like death it was so cold, lol. I hate that soaps only really do snow when it applies to the story. It should already be covered in snow.

I hope Joanna kills Gloria. BTW, why can't we be so lucky to keep HER and not Gloria? Let Gloria go to prison for her vile crimes and Joanna can replace her as the mother for this group. Plus she'd be so much more interesting in the love triangle with Will and Jill. DAYS is never going to use her so it's a shame they won't pick her up. I didn't like the her during the camp stuff on DAYS but she was brilliant last year on Y&R.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Nov 30 2006, 09:38 AM)

I hope Joanna kills Gloria. BTW, why can't we be so lucky to keep HER and not Gloria?

Maybe Joanna's christmas present for Glo is some skin cream... :lol::lol::lol:

I'd also love to see Glo replaced by Joanna. She's a pain the ass, too, but a much better actress and more interesting at the same time.

• Members

I hope it's not something like her using the Abbott name. Thats just going to be more demonizing the Abbotts to prop Gloria. We all know Kevin and Michael will be talking about how their poor innocent (Jabot ruining murderer) mom is being picked on by Jack and Ashley.

• Members

I am looking foward to this Ice Storm, wish there was more info about it. I just hope it is more interesting than ATWT version of a Ice Storm, don't get me wrong it was good, it was just way to much of a plot device, and it brought back Craig, so that made me dislike it a tad.

And atleast Y&R has it during the right month :P

Archived