Days: Rumor of 2 cast firings

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah if Lexie goes, Willow must go.

I think Willlow will be gone anyway regardless. I do think ED being available makes Days re-evaluate but I don't think he would change his plans and wipe out this story he has planned for Lexie and Abe. He loves them and has used them quite a bit. He wouldn't plan a story for them and then just throw out what he said was at least a 6 month story just because ED was available. Stephanie is likely because there is no story for her on her own right now.

• Members

Phoenix, I think it would depend on how much pressure he may be getting from those higher up. We know that Days has a historyof changing things. I would hate that they are already interfering with things, but if Corday thinks he can get a ratings push by getting Eileen Davidson and if he wants her bad enough, I think he very well would push Hogan to change story to get Eileen Davidson on board.

Days has changed but I don't think backstage Ken Corday and NBC have changed that much.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Nov 20 2006, 02:51 PM)

That was the previous writer who wrote off Olivia and Mamie and never used the Winters family. LML has been heavily using them and there was mention in SOD a few months back that they were considering bringing Olivia back now that the Winters are relevant again.

If the rumor that [s.W.S.N.B.N.] is at Y&R is true, then I'd say that gives Jones more of a shot. Having someone from DAYS on the writing staff will put Jones' name into the discussion if they decide the recast.

BTW, I doubt Tonya Lee Williams would return as she lives in Canada now. She works in the indie film world there.

BINGO. Cuz [!@#$%^&*] loves Renee Jones from her time on DAYS. And Renee is a MAJOR soap star in black world, so putting her up against Dru in a story would really rock.

They should write off Lily and bring back Olivia.

I got a feeling your prediction is coming true Chris.

• Members

NO NO NO NO NO!!

This BETTER not be true!!

Renee Jones is one of the best actresses on the show and is only 1 of the 3 African American characters we have on the show.

If Shayna Rose is out, well whatever, but Lexie BETTER NOT be out or I will be PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: I am choosing not to believe this rumour...I mean look where it came from...it is SO random and just out there. Where did this poster at media domain get this information from?

Archived