PSNS: The truth......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why JER needs to be shot or fired, either way will work for me. PSNS fans have had enough of the fake here comes the truth, NOT! Gotcha fans, well I cant wait to see these ratings tank even more after the last few major cop outs.

• Members

Classic JER...this man needs to be kicked outta daytime for good!!

Thank f*cking GOD this man's lethal writing is far far away from DAYS!

Rion how can you still support JER...he does this SO much it is maddening and NOT enjoyable!

Poor PASSIONS...seriously imagine how NOT CRAPPY the show would be if they had a SANE and ORIGINAL headwriter!

Reilly used to original, now he is all washed up and has become the EPITOME of LAZY!

• Members

WHATTT??!!!!

OMG I am shocked :o

Passions backpeddles and fails to deliver a payoff?

**passes out from the shock**

I mean, really, Passions never does that. It's a complete and utter shock :rolleyes::lol: .

I can't beleive I still watch this show. If it weren't the holidays, I would be done but the holidays always rock.

This show isn't even capable of being defended anymore. JER needs his ass canned.

• Members

Since this is about ET, I could really care less, but I am beyond sick of JER's Godawful writing. Enough is enough. At this point, I'd agree that PSNS deserves to get cancelled, since JER obviously doesn't care enough about his own creation to even make an attempt at saving it when he's been given chance after chance by NBC at doing just that.

• Members

Poor 'lil Passions.

At this rate it will ALWAYS be the lowest rated soap.

It has for the most part a great cast too.

Those actors don't deserve this...and I know the fans deserve a hell of a lot better.

I hope JER gets coal in his stocking this year.

And maybe a Cher-like smack across the face so he can 'snap out of it'.

Archived