SOD: B&B actor dropped

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone seen SOD? I just read on their website this little notion “B&B actor dropped”. Are they still gushing over Antonio Sabato Jr. or did maybe one of the latest additions (like Dax Griffin...) get sacked?

Thanks for answering.

BTW: This is a great read and FYI, the Forrester executive mentioned was Grant Chambers - loved him & Macy to pieces.

http://soapoperadigest.com/features/bb/int...factsdanmartin/

• Members

You know, I'm not surprised if Ben Hogestyn is indeed dropped to recurring.

The character premiered in August but never really got much to do. Usually I'm all for slow introduction but there wasn't much of a deal. Still, I also LOVED Harry & Phoebe together. They've this valentine card charme about them, don't know how to say it else.

Yet, Dax Griffin - who is a much more lousy actor than Hogestyn - also just entered the scene and the character is also not too badly written. Shane is however more complex since he's A) stupid as hell and B) therefore funny. Bradley needs to bring back Kayla Ewell; you can't have a teen scene without teens. Otherwise there won't be much reason to keep Phoebe much longer as the Shane story closes its circle in probably one or two months...

• Members

Why not keep Harry and bump of the two BIGGEST Dead weights on the show 1.Antonio Sabato, Jr WHO Is one of the WORST Actors I've ever seen. he has 0% connection with anyone on that show. 2.Lorenzo Lamas Hector Ramirez, I don't get why they keep him around? He's not attractive what so ever. he has no real connection to the show anymore all his family is gone.

They could also get rid of Phoebe and get a real actress that looks like there actualy 18 and doesn't have this '[!@#$%^&*]-SLAP' Look on her face lol.

That makes room for Adrienne Fratz to comeback and bring back that fine a** Thomas for good.

If there really is a 'Soap God' he'd give me my big wish and Kill Ridge and Brooke in a big freak accident LMAO for good.

Archived