SOD: B&B actor dropped

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I wasn't sure about her at first, but I have come to start liking her. She's been the most bearable teen on B&B in a while, IMO. Also agree about the valentine card charm between Phoebe and Harry, lol. (Funny way of putting it though)

And about payroll, was Ben Hogestyn even on contract? If he was, I'm sure it wasn't much.

If anybody is eating up payroll, I'm sure it's Lorenzo Lamas and Antonio Sabato Jr.

• Members

Ben Hogestyn and Mackenzie Maury were barely given a chance!

I thought they were good. And, surprise surprise, Dax Griffin has been so much fun to watch! I really enjoy their's and Taylor's SL.

They would do well to get rid of Hector, Ridge and Donna, IMO.

ETA: I FLOVE Zapato. He'd be a great Donna re-recast. :lol: Kidding, sheilaforever! I know you love some Jennifer Gareis.

• Members

Just yesterday I watched the season 1 finale of "Veronica Mars" and guess who guested as a hooker!? The SLUT © herself... :lol:

That said: I hate Donna, hate her with Ridge, hate everything she's involved in. Nothing but pure evil hate. <_<

I don't think Harry got the axe because he and Phoebe weren't working. December is booked for Stephanie so that leaves little space for other characters. And Shane & Phoebe has been working surprisingly well. I still think Dax Griffin is a doofus who can't act his way out of a paper bag but he's pefectly cast for that doofus of a character. Shane and his "monologues" (No kidding: IMO, he's not just talking to himself but several other personalities inside his body... LOL!) are hilarious.

Archived