DAYS: SOW November Sweep spoilers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching how Stephanie can kick butt, it would be something to see her kick evil Philip into shape LOL. I highly doubt he would have her around long.

Hopefully he won't have a romance until he is established into his new role and got the custody battle behind him.

I just hope Hogan does not have Shawn and Belle taking Claire on the run after the court has the case because it will definitely go against them so that they could lose total custody. I do hope Claire is actually Philip's though and that the surrogate's baby is actually Shawn and Belle's so they will have a child together to raise from birth.

• Members

Claire is Shawn's daughter. Corday would never allow Sheffer to rewrite that piece of history. Corday loves SHELLE too much for that to happen. He has it cemented in his head that Shawn and Belle are the next Bo and Hope, which is a complete insult to BOPE fans.

I wouldn't mind Shawn and Belle taking Claire on the run though after they learn Philip is suing for custody. I think I just got a new idea for my blog :lol: Anyway, it would have to be put together right. Shawn would have to be the one that came up with the idea, not Belle. Belle would just get pulled into the ordeal. Whoa! I need to shut up because I'm starting to write future storylines already! ;)

Archived