DAYS on SOD cover in 11/

• Members

What's there to say? Just plain awesome. I cannot wait.

I had expected Phillip to be back a little later but I'm fine with this now. I would love to see him playing young Victor but I really can't see how he or Victor expect to stake a claim on Claire anymore.

Mimi has been killing me lately (with irritation) but I am still interested in the idea of a Mimi/Max/Abby triangle. Bring it on.

I hope Benjy's agenda is mostly benevolent, I really do. I would rather see two diMeras opposed to each other than being just uniformly evil-hearted. I have no problem at all with Stefano either appearing or not. I think the character is largely played out and this young vicious generation in the form of EJ is a great way to go. I would not mind seeing EJ visit Tony in prison, just to kill him and further ascend the proverbial throne.

I am glad there is news on Abe and Lexie. I know Hogan said coming in that they would have story later, but that never rang true for me from what we've been seeing, which IMHO is an escalation of the tensions with Tek. I felt that all the things Abe said to Lexie about her inability to be faithful when he caught her with Tek in the summer were right on, and that they reunited too easily, without really dealing with the truths he served up back then. Now, we see an Abe who is almost constantly at the breaking point, and a Lexie who is putting on a brave face over it. If you ask me this is a union that has to implode again. I love Abe and hate Tek, but putting Tek aside every time I see them all onscreen it looks ready to collapse any second.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!! This is going to turn into my dream show again.

I love evrything, and I don't remember the last time I read days spoilers and didn't cringe at atleast one. Hogan is very in touch with what Days represents, and he understands the show so well. He holds a great balance between character driven interaction and campy, romantic storylines. He's simply perfect for this show.

ANYONE complaining now must simply want to complain. Back when all the "Days Hate" was going on I sometimes got frustrated, but also had to realize the show sucked compared to it's former glory. Anyone talking trash now just wants to talk trash.

• Members

:lol::rolleyes: I know you won't ever give up.

As for these November Sweeps spoilers... :o:mellow: It is no doubt going to be *the* best sweeps in years! All of these spoilers sound incredibly amazing!!!

We get to see Celeste and with her famous tarot cards... When she has them out, you know something bad is going to happen. ;) I love Celeste! Can't wait to see her again.

J&M to Italy? Awesome! Bope reunited? Awesome. This is just great stuff! And even Abe & Lexie get a story for 6 months! Wow. Sheffer.. you da man! B)

This is going to be one hell of a sweeps. Hang on tight!

Archived