DAYS on SOD cover in 11/

• Members

Would Victor do this to Bo's family? Hell, yes, he would. Victor has *always* been a fairweathered fathered. The man once tried to kill Bo with an elevator while the two were battling over Carly Manning's affections. Victor & Bo never even got close until only a few years back after Victor got neutered which pretty much happendd during the original JER era because Stefano was back around. Victor was *the* Days villain during the late 1980s/early 1990s. He had his fingers in nearly every storyline pie on the canvas.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its funny I just mentioned Celeste yesterday and I come hear and read her and Victor are going to be used! Not to mention all the other awesome spoilers! DAYS is going to be the soap to watch this November/December.

I so agree with Mitch, Victor going back to his bad side is exactly what the character needs. He also needs to be on more because Aniston is just a terrific actor and I have always enjoyed evil Kirakis. I hope the new actor to play Phillip can act because Hoagie seems like he has huge plans for the character.

All these spoilers sound great, its almost unreal how much DAYS has changed for the good in such a short period. If Stefano returns in early December I might have to kill someone if I miss an eppy of DAYS once he returns.

B&B better watch their back, her comes the DAYS train :lol:

• Members

I have to add, I think the cover is so gorgeous, it's Bo/Hope, Sami/Lucas, Patch/Kayla - they chose really nice pictures (the Mimi/Max one is photoshopped and eh, but small) - in big red letters: LOVE AT LAST!

Nice. I watched DAYS today, a little bit. I really liked the Patch/Kayla stuff.

• Members

DAYS was awesome in January and February and it seems like November and December will be just as good if not better. Plus we have had a few months in between where DAYS was really good. It would be a shame for DAYS not to be considered one of the top 4 or 5 soaps this year. PSNS, B&B and all ABC soaps have been garbage this year, so I hope DAYS is nomianted because it truly deserves it.

• Members

I agree-especially with Hogan's name associated with the show now. He is an emmy darling. Days is easily in the top 3 for the whole year. Passions, all of ABC, and B&B all sucked all year and have no right to an emmy nod. Let it be Y&R, ATWT, GL, and Days. That is how it should be.

I am so with everyone on Victor but it did not start under JER. It started around when Isabella died and then JER took over and totally made the character a shell of his self. This IS Victor Kiriakis and finall John Aniston is given his due.

I also love Celeste being back in the fold and I can't beleive how good the Benji stuff is.

Days is going to surge, especially around the holidays when big stories can get you huge numbers. Last year they didn't have Zach's death until January and they made a big splash for awhile with that but this yeat they have an excellent shot at at least 3.0 by the end of the year with all this and the holidays coming. B&B better watch out because Days is coming.

I can't wait to get that cover and I just love how Hogan gives all the previews. He is clearly in tune with the fans' wants and I just love Hogie :D

• Members

*pinches Kirk*

Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist.

Believe me. I know how you're feeling. I'm still skeptical, because Hogan did go into a decline at ATWT, but you know what? He's still rejuvenating my show. I'll be on the ride for as long as this lasts.

• Members

That is very true King. I personally think each soap should have to submit 5 eppies during diffrent parts of the year. I know that would take awhile to view for each Emmy voter but its the best way to see which soap had the overall better year.

Archived