DAYS on SOD cover in 11/

• Members

I'm still smiling over Italy. J&M fans have wanted Italy since... 1998 when Marlena said she wanted to go to Venice. I'm not used to all this goodness!

Everything else sounds great too! John and Marlena working together was enough to make me grin for weeks, but J&M working together, in Italy after being serenaded by Smokey in the woods after Marlena does something incredibly brave? Knock me over with a feather, I love DAYS!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

..."It's incredibly romantic." They get exposted to a biotoxin...

I love that. Nothing says romance like poison :)

I'm LOVING these previews. Victors going to be USED again and not just as background filler. I cannot wait to see John Aniston in action again. Viva la Kiriakis malo!

• Members

Wow, I am BLOWN away by these spoilers. Sweeps looks like it is going to be OUTSTANDING!!!!

Like others have said, i cannot wait to see what Hogan has in store for December...its gonna be a good end to the year for DAYS creatively and IMO no other soap fans are as entitled, especially with the garbage we have been subjected to over the last decade!

• Members

Holy Crap..i couldn't have asked for better spoilers..This will be a november to remember for Days...My favorite parts are Benji still being deaf and helping steve remember, this has potential to be a great story...John and Marlena investigating together in Italy, Celeste back!!!!, Victor being used as more of a villian (i'm all for it..he tried to be nice for years and look what that has got him)....Abe and Lexie in the spoilers and a story laid out for them months in advance...and i even like the chelsea and nick spoilers..

thank you so much hogan...

• Members

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! B):D

This all can't be-it's os perfect. It's my dream vision of Days!!\

Victor back to being devious, Philip badly burned being kept away, Max/Mimi going to search for Philip, J&M in Italy, Steve/Kayla, BOPE reunited, LUMI, Celeste and the tarot cards-is Hogan like reading the boards and what the fans want or something?

I also love the Benji return and him still being deaf. Hogan is respecting history like I knew he would. The Chelsea stuff sounds good too. OMG I am with everyone else-I am hyperventilating :lol:

Days is rocking big time-a 3.0 may be realistic by the end of the year.

This all sounds amazing!!!

• Members

Also can I get a HELL YAH to Victor being given back his balls!!!

For YEARS this man has been reduced to a wimply background PROP, FINALLY a HW realizes the worth of this character, his TRUE history and the MAJOR talent in John Aniston behind him.

Brining this character to the forefront AND with his former villainous edge is probably one of the BEST things Hogan could have done.

TPTB DAYS for years have SORELY miscalculated just how much this character (and Aniston) is loved and just how much potential this character STILL has!!

Archived