DAYS on SOD cover in 11/

• Members

Liked the rough pinch

I know Hogan went in to a decline at ATWT, but who is to say he will at DAYS. Trust me I am not naive and know all writers go into a decline at some point, but even if Hoagie just gives me 2 awesome years at DAYS I will be most grateful. I havent been this excited for DAYS since the SSK. I am of the biggest fans of the SSK from the Brady Fashion Show up until Marlena was revealed. I watched each episode twice and yes sometimes 3 times. I didnt watch one other soap at that time because DAYS took up all the time I had back then for other TV or soaps.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had hoped for a better reason for Bo and Hope to reconcile than their stupid idiot son.

I think Hogan is going to miss the boat on writing Bo and Hope. The fact that Bo still puts Chelsea ahead of his family needs to be worked out. I still don't like the fact that Chelsea even exists.

• Members

Oh my GOD! I don't even know where to start! It all sounds absolutely fantastic. It doesn't seem real!

WOW!

Hogan is HERE BABY! Yeah!!

I love it all. Victor gets his balls back? Benjy returns, still deaf, and involved with Steve/Kayla? Lumi together? EJ a villain? John/Marlena adventure and romance? All fantastic! And CELESTE! Yay!!!

I love that Hogan has a six month story planned for Abe/Lexie. I love Tek becoming the villain in this and just undermining Abe. Not sure why I like it but I love the tension in this triangle.

The Chelsea/Nick thing sounds cute enough. I'm not sure on Max/Mimi but I think I can tolerate them. I love that Hogan is writing Philip how he should be written.

No Billie or Kate mentioned ... but I'm sure they'll be used a lot as supporting characters.

I am in HEAVEN. My gosh. I might just even tape it all and put it on DVD. I cannot WAIT!

• Members

Yeah my only compliant is no mention of Billie. Hogan has said he is going to use Kate so I am not worried about that. If I were the HW I am not to sure what I would do with Billie either, but she needs her own storyline.

• Members

Nice spoilers, Days! Just one thing... don't turn Victor all the way back to the dark side. Tormented Victor is much more fun to watch than villain Victor is...

As for Shelle, I saw the same Hogie interview. As long as they're the rooting couple in the end, the stories are good ones.

Ahh. It's good to be a Days fan once again.

• Members

Yes. That is brilliant but then again those same shows who create shows just for emmys would just make 5 good shows and send them in. It should be random selection because, in my mind, a show should not create special episodes for emmy consideration. A show should put on a show with episodes everyday worthy of winning emmys. Too bad most shows don't do this but right now and from the sound of it Days is going to because right now it is solid.

As for Billie, there was nothing in the Fall spoilers about her either yet she has been on quite a bit so I wouldn't worry. She will fit in somewhere and Kate will be a presence no doubt.

• Members

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

I love John/Marlena and Italy! I love Benjy/Steve/Kayla spoilers! I love Philip/Victor spoiler! LOVE mention of Celeste! When was the last time someone mentioned her in the spoilers!?

Bope and Lumi reunion is cool! And hopefully, Mimi/Max is slowly leading to Mabby!! (I don't know how, but I'm sure Hogan knows.. :D)

Don't like Shawn working for E.J. WTF? Why would he do that?! And does this mean Willow is staying now? I thought she was just here for a short period...

This is going to be great November (and clearly December)!

But with the ratings being the way they were lately, I am not holding my breath for DAYS to catch up to B&B. And I've given up hope on Emmys as well... maybe I am too negative, but I've been disappointed too many times about Emmys and ratings...

• Members

NBC seems pretty gosh-darn liberal when it comes to storylines. Look at Passions (two women actually having a relationship! Chad's probably batting for both sides ... not to mention all the sick and twisted crap they've pulled ... Sheridan's shock therapy ... etc.)! LOL.

I have no doubt Hogan might get his way. If Corday's smart that is ...

• Members

Me too but I think CBS and the TPTB at ATWT started stepping in and then his stuff got watered down.

NBC is pretty good about staying out of things like Krypton said so I don't fear them but we all know Corday would step in. I don't he will right now as he can't see a problem with this stuff.

Good point and that is coming from a JER supported :lol: .

As for Willow, I wouldn't worry Manny. She won't be here long and I know how you feel about the ratings and emmys but I have hope. This show is too good to not be recognized right now or in the future.

• Members

Everything sounds good...especially the Victor/Celeste involvement in stories.

I'm willing to wait on my Shelle. :)

Steve and Kayla's story sounds great!

Oh and Abe's medical crisis...please let this lead to the end of the Carver marriage.

Archived