Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of October 23rd

Featured Replies

  • Member

Yeah, I was sooo glad that Michael called Phyllis on her ish yesterday. She shut the heck up real quick. Not that it's going to stop her or anything.

Ding Dong the Skank is dead!!! YAY!!! Now if I could just FF through this so-called murder mystery... Let's just kill two birds with one stone and say the reliquary did it and be done with both stories.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
  • Member

I would have loved to have seen the various scenes where everyone was talking about/ or setting out to confront Carmen, then a few scenes later, for the ending, to see Carmex (as my grandma keeps calling her) saying, "Stay away from me. No, no, NOOOOOOO!" Then fade to black.

The reason why I think the heat will be on Devon more is because of the mark she left on Devon when she scratched him trying to get her stuff from off the elevator floor.

  • Member

Thursday and Fridays episode were like an excellent two part season finale of a primetime show! I loved the way the tension built and the lighter moments thrown in for balance.

On a shallow note, Melody Thomas Scott and Victoria Rowell looked fan-fricking-tastic! Is it just me?! *dies*

Carmen's murder looks like it's going to be a great story. I also enjoyed seeing Will search in vain for her. It just felt so weird knowing he wasn't going to find her. Ted Shackelford is a great actor, I hope the relationship with Jill is a success.

  • Author
  • Member

The Carmen storyline better be a good one...but to be honest, I always find that when they hype up some storylines, they fall in some way.

I loved Dru's outfit...I wish I could find a screen shot of her in her dress and white coat....

  • Member

Off and On viewer of Y&R here. Watched a few episodes this week after not watching for a little while and loved it. Awesome stuff going on.

Just wondering when Sharon and Nick divorced? I knew he had an affair with Phyllis but hadn't known they had officially "fallen in Love" !!!! And WOW on Jack and Sharon?? What is that?? lol :huh:

The Dru/Carmen stuff looks good!

I'll definately be tuning in next week!

  • Member

Still have to watch the glorious moment...

but I so missed this board the last couple of days:

Because - major rant alert - Nick & Phyllis made me barf with no end.

Gosh, they were SO boring, SO giggle-diggledy annoying, SO ridiculous - they aren't teenagers for god's sake! And Phyllis used to be great character - not anymore.

No offense to Michelle Stafford, but right now I could even take Carmen over Phyllis. At least hating that hypocritical skank is amusing whereas Phyllis is just a waste of air and time. <_<

Hopefully Michelle Stafford gets a primetime gig anytime soon - wish her the best but I can't stand her on Y&R anymore. That's sa. Period.

Let's just kill two birds with one stone and say the reliquary did it and be done with both stories.

:lol: Speaking of the r-word: I find it pretty obvious that Professor Korbel will eventually be connected to that crap. He better starts going to the gym because otherwise he won't stand a chance against Brad's thigs... ;)

  • Member

Ok I loved the marriage of Nick/Phyllis which I know I am in the few with.

I loved Fridays episode cause Victor is slowly coming back and its Nikki/Victor going up against Jack. Bring him down.

I also loved the passion of Nick and Phyllis. I was smiling all the way threw their scenes and its good to have a couple where you do smile for some time before the angst comes which I know is coming real soon.

Also the Carmen murder I am also one of the few that actually liked her and think she got a raw deal but it will be interesting to see who they pin this on and my thought is Devon or Lily personally.

  • Member
Still have to watch the glorious moment...

but I so missed this board the last couple of days:

Because - major rant alert - Nick & Phyllis made me barf with no end.

Gosh, they were SO boring, SO giggle-diggledy annoying, SO ridiculous - they aren't teenagers for god's sake! And Phyllis used to be great character - not anymore.

No offense to Michelle Stafford, but right now I could even take Carmen over Phyllis. At least hating that hypocritical skank is amusing whereas Phyllis is just a waste of air and time. <_<

Hopefully Michelle Stafford gets a primetime gig anytime soon - wish her the best but I can't stand her on Y&R anymore. That's sa. Period.

:lol:Speaking of the r-word: I find it pretty obvious that Professor Korbel will eventually be connected to that crap. He better starts going to the gym because otherwise he won't stand a chance against Brad's thigs... ;)

That has to be one of the most unintentionally funny scenes ever. :lol: Brad killed a man with his thighs! I mean seriously! LOL!

  • Member

^The thigh killing thing was a "24" Jack Bauer thing.

  • Member
^The thigh killing thing was a "24" Jack Bauer thing.

That's where it should have stayed too....... :rolleyes:

  • Member

Where to start....

Okay, LOVED that Miss Mesta-been-a-ho ended up nice and dead on Friday's show! :wub:

It's like Christmas came early and all I got was bars of gold. :lol:

I can seriously hear birds singing and children laughing now.

Everything just feels safe and good in the world...

I'm totally Kumbaya-ing, my Lord all over the place.

Begone skank...begone!

I don't really care who did her in.

Just as long as we get to see it happen.

Some of the motives for her murder are dumb though.

So Brad would want Carmen dead because she found out he is a Jew?

Mia...Victoria because Carmen got lippy with her?

Nikki because she didn't have anything better to do?

Okay Whatever.

Just as long as my girl Dru didn't kill her.

Having to go through Miss Skanky Pants was one thing...

having to wear prison orange is just too much to bare.

Poor thing.

I am 2 months into being an everyday Y&R watcher...and I'm Loving it.

100X's better than my poor AMC. (RIP)

I can't wait for Victor to bust Jack's balls. I knew Victor had a few more tricks up his mustache.

I'm waiting for Big Phil to wake up and realize she has been turned into a stepford wife.

Sheila is coming back...sort of.

I never have seen much of her before, but I know she is one crazy wack job.

So that should be fun to see.

Let's see...

I just LOVE those Fisher boys. I would tare Kevin up, boy!....What a hottie McHotHot.

They can do no wrong in my eyes. I don't care how many people they kill.

I would probably try to kill that whiney Colleen too.

I hope they crush those Abbotts one day.

I love Gloria and all the drama she brings.

I hate Ashley...but we are supposed to hate her right?

That girl needs the crap smaked right out of her.

I LOVE me some Drucilla. What a superb actress. She could make using the pisser must see tv.

Girl could do SO much better than Neil though. Like be on her own. She's strong. She don't need no man.

She might think she does...but she's wrong. :P

And I am beyond bummed that this Lily as we know her is about to be replaced.

That really makes me mad and itchy. :angry:

Oh, is it a black thing that when a black man opens up a club it has got to be called Indigo?

RJ on OLTL had one too...I just found that odd.

I was so waiting to hear Arron Neville start singing about coco butter though...

And can someone please buy the man a new suit? He has been sporting the same thing since 1992.

I seen that show were Brad killed that guy with his manly thighs...It was really shocking to me.

I had the same reaction when I seen JR pee on Josh on AMC. "Like did I just see that happen?" :blink:

It's been a weird year for soaps hasn't it?

Crazy wacked out stuff went down in 2006 that's for sure.

But Y&R has been great...in the time I've spent watching it anyways.

Except Brad's Jew story. I didn't get that one. Was there a sword or something involved?

Him and his mom are/were secret Jews? Like why do I care if he is a Jew or not?

I say live and let live brother. Let your Jew flag fly. ;)

  • Member

That's where it should have stayed too....... :rolleyes:

IA. Was just saying.

Greg said.

[LOL]Oh, is it a black thing that when a black man opens up a club it has got to be called Indigo?

RJ on OLTL had one too...I just found that odd.

I was so waiting to hear Arron Neville start singing about coco butter though...

And can someone please buy the man a new suit? He has been sporting the same thing since 1992.[/LOL]

:lol: :lol:

The makeup job for Carmen was good. She's been dead for awhile now and that makes the scenario more interesting. I'm still betting Mr. Kim/Vincent. Mr. Kim did it to protect Jack for whatever reason.

  • Member
IA. Was just saying.

I didn't mean to sound rude towards you in my previous post, sory if you took it that way......

It's just sad that out of that entire Jewish storyline, the things most of us seem to remember are Brad killing someone with his "Thighs of Steel"; and Victoria with that helmet on her head trying to replicate a reliquary........ :lol:

The makeup job for Carmen was good. She's been dead for awhile now and that makes the scenario more interesting. I'm still betting Mr. Kim/Vincent. Mr. Kim did it to protect Jack for whatever reason.

Maybe Mr.Kim did it to protect his Daddy......... :lol:

  • Author
  • Member

I think I'm going to be cracking up a little bit when they air the sequences of how Carmen could have been murdered.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.