Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of October 23rd

Featured Replies

  • Member

Gosh, I love Marisa Ramirez, but watching Carmen on Y&R(via casual SOAPnet rebroadcastings) makes me want to be a character on the show for the sole purpose of killing her off. That and havign sex with Brad Carlton. LOL.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

:D

  • Member

And thus ends Carmen :because it bears repeating: YES! Marisa Ramirez would fit in better on an ABC soap. She is so NOT a CBS actress.

Sharon must have killed Carmen. After all leaving a body behind the dumpster is her trademark. Heh.

  • Author
  • Member

I'm thinking the person who might have done Carmen in is the person she was speaking with on the phone. We don't know exactly where he might have been; for all we know, he could have been in Genoa City when Paul found him...

I think that Devon will be the one that gets the most scrutiny, mainly because Carmen scratched him in the elevator while picking up her files from the floor.

  • Member

The actor playing Vincent has the charisma that Seymour lacks.

  • Author
  • Member

I thought for sure Sharon would have been giggling like a school girl when Vincent started his corny line routine....

I found the whole Kevin/Jana/Billy thing dull....I noticed Korbel there; it was as if he was kind of watching her a bit; which makes me wonder if he and she know each other more than we realize.

I really like Aaron Neville....

  • Member

Yeah they could make Carmen's killer someone from that company that bought her out or the man she had an affair with.

I wish Gloria would have become a suspect too say Carmen found something incriminating her.... (Carmen came to Jabot to fix the mess she started anyway) then Glo could be the killer and go for prison. Kill two birds with one stone :P

  • Member

UGH...while we're at it, whoever killed Carmen needs to kill the Aaron Neville music at the new club. [!@#$%^&*], he sounds terrible.

Maybe that's because the only song worth hearing was "Don't Know Much," his duet with Linda Ronstadt.

  • Author
  • Member

Well, I liked the first song; didn't really like the other song he was singing...

I'm beginning to like Michael again; I really hated him being in cahoots with GloHo and his troll brother, Kevin...but I like the edge he has when he's on a case....

  • Member
Oh and I am soo glad that Dru took off those scarves...yeah...some black women wear scarves around the house, but seriously who ties it in the way that Dru had them on?

I've never worn a scarf like that and I'll be damned if I would be filmed with one on. She had that pirate thing going on, I guess.

I love seeing Michael on the war path. He let Phyllis know. I love the girl but she was truly trippin talking about being a witness. After all the sh*t she has done over the years? She would currently being doing time if she got convicted of the things she has done :rolleyes: .

Yea! Carmen is soooooooooooooo dead! I'm so happy!

  • Author
  • Member

Phyllis butt wasn't even there, so she can't be a witness to anything. Plus, Michael is right regarding the recording. He could easily say that since she was the only one that saw the footage, that she could have tampered with it for Carmen's benefit.

  • Member

Dru looked FIERCE today.

  • Member
Dru looked FIERCE today.

Yes she did.

BTW, I love your banner! Its great :D

That bartender was something else :rolleyes: Hitting on anything with a vagina.

  • Member

I'm thinking Devon is the culprit too. This is what pisses me off about LML. She's talking about how great this murder mystery was set up. [!@#$%^&*], it was not set up great. You gave us all of the suspects and as soap fans, we know none of the people the writers give us are goign to be the killer. It's going to turn out to be Devon and that's how Bryton will get written off the show. Anyone want to place money?

  • Member
Yes she did.
You know it girlfriend! ;)

BTW, I love your banner! Its great :D

Simplicity rules.

Thanks :)

That bartender was something else :rolleyes: Hitting on anything with a vagina.
I know, his jokes were so corny but he does have some charisma. Hopefully this isn't just a walk on role, or else they could have just given it to Will Kriby from BB instead.

Anybody want to take a bet on how long it takes for Vincent to be Sharon's next conquest?

I'm thinking Devon is the culprit too. This is what pisses me off about LML. She's talking about how great this murder mystery was set up. [!@#$%^&*], it was not set up great. You gave us all of the suspects and as soap fans, we know none of the people the writers give us are goign to be the killer. It's going to turn out to be Devon and that's how Bryton will get written off the show. Anyone want to place money?

I raise you $50 its NOT Devon B)

This murder mystery could have been better if the build up was more thought out. The execution wasn't that bad though. It was pretty creepy, seeing Carmen lying there looking all dead. :Heeheeheee: *giggles* *giggles*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.