Y&R: Carmen Spoiler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am thinking it will be the professor or Jana, It won't be anyone from the core family's it never is, and if it is I will be truely shocked and would love to see it, just because it would be so much more interesting. Heck I am just happy they are not going to show us who killed her, finally a good whodonit on Y&R first time since Mary Jo shot Victor.

• Members

Uh uh Mary Jo was brillantly executed. I didn't even see that coming and watching TGVN fall like that was pretty powerful. With Carmen not too many people care about her, and the setup is too obvious.

As for someone from a core family commiting murder "John Abbott." UGH :rolleyes:

• Members

I was the opposite, I knew Victor would be shot about 3-4 weeks before the actual event and that Mary Jo would be the shooter. The moment Jill pulled out a gun I knew it would be used and everyone was expressing their hate of Victor. The only other real suspect was Brad because Don Diamond was leaving but I knew they wouldn't do that to the Brad character.

At least with this one I don't now who the killer is because so many are expendable, lol!! I'm hoping Devon though because I'm sick of them typing out everything already dragging each scene unnecessarily on for 4 minutes extra.

• Members

I guess it was pretty predictable, but atleast it made more sense and the shock factor was more intense. Jess Walton rocked that story though. Hopefully, this "Who Shot Carmen" story is just a November Sweeps storyline, and is wrapped up before Christmas.

Archived