DAYS: Frankie's last airdate

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*Brrriinggg* Billy's agent: Hey Billy

Billy: Yeah What's up?

Agent: I know Days treated you like dogshit but GH called. They want AJ back.

Billy: Here are my conditions. I will only come back if the Quartermaines are a major story. And I won't work with that ho bag Maxie. Call me back.

*Brriiinnggg*

Agent: Billy? I did you better.

Billy: What do you mean?

Agent: You only have to work with Maurice four times a month. And you have a major story. How do you like them apples?

Billy:Bwwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

• Members

I like Billy and I like Frankie and I wish him success wherever he goes. His stay at DAYS wasn't all bad, he did find Julie again. Too bad the show couldn't explore a Frankie/Billie pairing, instead of having Billie the outsider in Kayla/Steve, but writers do what they want to do. I'm glad that he chose to leave. I don't blame him for being unhappy as the third wheel in a stupid classic JER triangle. Third wheels under JER don't fare well.

• Members

I am so happy Billy set the record straight. I feel better he wasn't fired but I feel bad becauseh got screwed over by GH and now my Days but I blame JER for that. Billy made it very clear when he returned that he did not want any part of a triangle with J&J but they did it anyway. I remember him saying that the story was ok in the beginning but then they got backburnered and it went nowhere. It became a viable story this summer when the actors were leaving which is a shame. I wish him luck in his marriage and for his future.

At least this brought him and Julie back together. That is one thing he can take out of it.

Archived