Y&R-SOW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see Vincent on Days but I understand that VI prefers the east coast so maybe it would be best if VI does go back to GL. He deserves to be showcased on a quality show that will appreciate his talent and GL can use his help. However, if Thaao is busy promoting his movie (didn't it just get picked up by a major studio?) maybe Vince could make a decent Tony/Andre replacement.

GOOD LUCK VINCENT!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

• Members

I am still bothered by the idea of my fave Villianess being portrayed by another. At least they chose Michelle Stafford, Y&R's most versatile actress. It will still be a huge leap of faith to go with Y&R on this very un-realistic storyline. One of the things that has set Y&R apart has been not going for the cheap and unbelievable. I think this is the first baby step towards jumping over the shark!!

• Members

What does the fact that they never met have to do with anything?

Here are Sheila's choices:

Lauren, Phyllis, Gloria

With Lauren sick in the hospital, they'd easily be able to tell it isn't her. Gloria is so bizarre, any swift change would be obvious. With Phyllis, she's Michael's best friend so she's always there and will be in direct contact with the baby. Sheila wants the baby and to hurt Lauren so the easiest way to get to the baby is Phyllis.

Choosing Phyllis was them thinking outside the box which really surprised me. I expected something obvious like Lauren or Amber.

• Members

I will tell you what it is that I am pissed off about. Sheila Carter has been on Y&R and B&B for YEARS she is pracitally the biggest villian of CBS daytime history. Since both shows did a cross-over I feel that going through with this storyline where Sheilia turned herself into Phyllis is a HUGE slap in the face to the writers of B&B.

Going through with this really messed it up for Bradley Bell(B&B head writer)to ever bring Sheilia back on the canvas and this is something that pisses me off. I would love for Sheilia and her daughter Erica to come back to B&B again. But see LML freaking blew that chance for ever happening.

LML is ruining this show big time. I can totally see this going down the toilet within months.

Jack and Sharon are disgusting. I cannot believe the writers even went there. Also is it just me or are the writing Sharon out to be ditz? Sharon Case is portraying her as WAY to bubbley for me.

About her killing John Abott off. That was the BIGGEST freaking mistake this writer has made. I havn't watched Y&R in months. I am looking forward to Christel Kahlil coming back as Lily. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

The Baldwin/Fisher Clan, The Winters-Lily/Daniel, and Nicholas and Phyllis are about the ONLY storylines I am interested in watching for. The other crap I could not give two rotton sh-ts about..

Archived