Y&R-SOW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot freaking compose myself right now. Will LML be THAT stupid to RIP OFF the Phick fans like that. I HOPE NOT. So, the only way Phyllis could get her edge back is by playing lonney toon Sheila.

Oh hold on a sec Nick/Phyllis were already together LONG before Sheila's plastic surgery. THANK GOD.

In the end can we PLEASE GET a Kimberlin Brown and Michell Stafford showdown, with Tracey Bregman coming in at the last minute and Lauren destroying Sheila FOREVER.

MS is going to rock this story though!

BTW loving the Carmen dead stuff.

YIPPE.

• Members

Exactly. BTW, if this was really Sheila, Lauren would be in the nut house by now because Sheila lives to terrorize Lauren.

OMG, that would be so good. Phyllis would actually give Sheila a run for her money in being crazy and devious.

• Members

The Carmen murder mystery sounds abolutely awesome! I love how it is gonna come to blows quickly. I wonder who will actually be the guilty culprit.

Now as for Sheila disgusing herself as Phyllis? Umm this is quite possibly the stupidest plot point Lynn has come up with so far.... like where do they plan on going with this?

• Members

Thank you.

But in all honestly, I don't like the story at all. It makes no sense to me why Sheila would take Phyllis' face...I don't get it.

As for the Carmen Mesta mess...all of these suspects come out of the woodwork in a week...suddenly Carmen's all over the place...knowing everyone's business just to build a suspect list? WTF...who cares.

• Members

Its Phyllis you see now cause we know Shelia would not give a rats ass about Nick, NVP or Jack/sharon, in the future it might not be Phyllis we see ;) .

I think Shelia is a genious if she takes Phyllis identy cause that means she can get close to Lauren and Micheal with out being suspected. She is going in from the back with out anyone suspecting its truely her.

I hope this means I will see my new fab four of Nick, Phyllis, Micheal and Lauren taking on Shelia and anyone else.

• Members

I know. Now all of a sudden, there's up to 13 people that hate her enough to kill her. Now I know 3 for sure (Dru, Devon and Lily) but the other 10, I don't think so. I do have a feeling that the killer will be the last person we expect. The obvious would just be too obvious.

And what else I don't get is why Sharon would care that Carmen went after Neil. Don't tell me that LML is gonna now make Sharon secretly in love with Neil to. Gag!!!

Archived