• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is Denver....and watch these promos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp1zxiDUTIY

I love this promo - how hot is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkC_jJuZdlA

This is really really funny...the guy gets totally left out in this lesbian hottub action. He really wishes he could get involved! hahaha

I hope this season is good. There is a gay guy that looks pretty hot from his pics ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow - so this season has the potential to be very good and dramatic!

First though - I hate their opening sequence - very cheap looking and I wish they'd make it snow-like and not tumbleweed-dry look.

Anyway Alex is hot - but what was he wearing around his stomach under that shirt? Anyone else catch that - I only saw it for a split-second. Anyway I find it odd that the girls in the beginning said that they don't find any of the guy's attractive, yet once we hear Alex has a big penis - then Colie and Jen are all over his nuts by the end...and they all said Davis is hot when he finally came out.

Davis is hot and so far I am loving him...he's pretty much reminding me of me. Except my mom still talks to me...that's sad about his parents, but I'm in the south and I have other gay friends who has parents acting the same way - it is sad.

I loved how everyone seemed ok about gay people though - except Steven...who I am going to not like I can already tell. I know plenty of people down here just like him too...very sad.

The girls are just crazy - and from watching the previews I can see they'll all be getting into it. Jen is just one crazy party girl and Colie is just a sappy wild girl too. I'm not sure I really like either of them - I like the other girl (her name now escapes me) - but I like her and think she'll be sticking up for Davis alot this season.

So far so good...and I'm happy that Alex pretty much told Colie no to a relationship. The seasons get boring when roommates start relationships in the house and that's the only drama we see (Think: Amaya/Colin in Hawaii, Landon/Shavonda in Philly, Danny/Melinda in Austin...etc etc.).

• Members

Everything's bigger in Texas ;)

And yeah Davis has a hot chest - he's just hot all around. Of course he's the type of guy I'd go for - sucks he's with someone already. I want to know what his boyfriend looks like - bc Danny from New Orleans was so hot and his boyfriend was so not. Davis better know better! ha

Archived