The Real World: Denver...

Casey

• Members

So I caught the preview for RW: Denver this morning and I had no idea that they were even going to Denver next. Granted, the RW lost me around the time of Paris...but this season appears to be more exciting than the last couple of seasons.

Of course they have the same ole Drama Kings and Queens...hook ups...arguments...a roommate leaving...blah, blah, blah...I think this season may catch my attention.

One thing that I did notice is that they have two black males...I don't remember that ever being the case before...the problem, from the preview they appear to be two angry black males (they are both arguing with roommates in the house and are shown as the only ones arguing with the roommates). Yea. One step forward...two steps back. <_< However, despite this the show looks kind of promising (for people who love to watch drama king and queens act like fools ;))

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Wow - I was wondering where the next Real World would be....For some reason I obsess over the city they choose. Sad.

Anyway haven't seen the promo yet - but I'll give it a shot. For the past 7 seasons, it seems like I watch the first 4-5 episodes and then grow tired of the cast and forget to watch the rest of the season. lol

The last GOOD season was Seattle btw.

And yeah I can't remember them having 2 black guys in a season - They've done 2-3 black girls in a season before (NY2, Vegas) - but yeah - cool.

• Members

It starts November 7th or 17th...I was so caught up in the arguing that I missed the date.

As for Seattle...I HATED that season, what a bad follow up to Boston. Stephen...embarassment and was it David who basically had the breakdown and had to go to the hospital because of his girlfriend? And Irene...I just hated the cast.

• Members

LOL -I guess we all have different tastes. I agree that Boston was awesome, but I thought Seattle was just as entertaining.

I loved the whole Irene/Stephen thing...that boy was CRAZY. I love the city Seattle anyway - and the pier they lived on - I just loved it all. David was probably the one thing I didn't like - and his little fling with the Real World exec/producer thing was stupid - but yeah - he was too emotional about certain things.

Oh and I loved that Lindsay chick - she was so cool.

Then I thought Hawaii had so much potential - but fell flat when Ruthie left and it became the Amaya/Colin show. That love story made me SICK. lol

• Members

the only Real World I've seen is Key West, as we just got MTV Canada this year. We had some other MTVish channel on satelite, but it was not widley carried.

I thought Key West was good. I didnt watch every episode, but I thought it was enjoyable. Paula's drama made it interesting.

• Members

Funny bc just the other day I was thinking that it was surpisning that there wasnt another season of RW on the air

I HATED Las Vegas. That ranks as one of the worst seasons after London. I think the last great season was Chicago. Everything went downhill from there. I think B2NY was the turning point and nothing was the same since. You can see a drastic difference in the show's first 9 seasons and the ones after that one

• Members

I totally agree! This was the first season that i actually watched as it aired, later on i would see some of the seasons before it, when they would do the marathons before the new seasons, but New Orleans will always be my favorite!

Archived