SID: ABC Headwriter gossip

• Members

I found the following blind item posted on soapzone, it's from ABC Soaps In Depth:

(Not word for word) This former headwriter won rave reviews for an emotionally charged story. Now that they are are on the market buzz is they may be displaying their talent at an ABC soap.

So it has to be either Jack Smith or Kay Alden. But I don't think Alden is officially on the market yet. And Jack Smith says he has a job @ the B&B.

So is this just more of SID making stuff up or lifting internet gossip? Anyone have any thoughts? SID is not particularly knowledgeable.

I wrote Brian Frons an e-mail asking if Burton Armus is coming to AMC, long shot I know but he has confirmed/denied this sort of thing via e-mail before apparently.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Frons is trying to get Jack Smith to come to ABC. Smith has a job offer at B&B but right now he feels burned by the Bell family after they stripped him of EPer and HWer. Latham fired him and his candid in his interview. He has no ill feeling he said but he said he got an opportunity for B&B but right now he is finishing a musical and then make a decision. It makes sense because the emotionally charged tale was obvious the Cassie one and I think Frons wants Smith at AMC.

• Members

this had better not be true! jack smith sucks old monkey ass. worse than higley, worse than mctavish, on par with reilly. maybe i'll give up on amc altogether because yr has really caught my attention for MONTHS now.

this had better not be true! jack smith sucks old monkey ass. worse than higley, worse than mctavish, on par with reilly. maybe i'll give up on amc altogether because yr has really caught my attention for MONTHS now.

Archived