Y&R: Sexy Casting News

• Members

Lucas Babin (Rocky) - This cowboy makes a special showing at Nick's party for Phyllis on Oct. 11.

Eric Steinberg (Mr. Kim): Expect to see more of the House of Kim boss. Steinberg is on contract.

Week of Oct. 9

Phyllis teams up with Carmen.

Brad butts heads with Victoria over the reliquary.

Devon deals with his deafness.

Nick and Phyllis encounter legal hurdles as they try to get married.

Can't Miss - Tues. Oct 10 - Carmen gets revenge on Dru.

Week of Oct. 16

Lauren fears that Sheila will return to steal her baby.

Victor is on to Jack.

Nick and Phyllis plan their wedding.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DruRocks, you need to send me a PM to let me know how you get all this interesting info :)

I don't know why Phyllis and Nick are planning anything; they won't even make it down the aisle...

If anyone should be getting some revenge on anyone, it should be Dru getting revenge on Carmen. Since being on the show, they have made Carmen look like this helpless little 'thing' and she's far from helpless, and innocent. That witch should have gotten the beatdown the first time Dru locked eyes on her. If anything, it's Neil who should see Carmen for what she is: a hot mess that will cause any kind of trouble to come off like she's the victim.

I think Victor was pretty much on to Jack the day that he asked about his money he loaned him. Victor is going to back to his old self, and after today's episode, Victor isn't even one bit out of the loop. I say before the month is up, Victor and Mr. Kim will be the ones having one on one meetings. ;)

• Members

WTF??? :huh: Revenge? For WHAT? Dru hasn't done a damn thing to her except tell her off and cut up her clothes. Carmen's the one whose been completely in the wrong. Why do I feel like this crazy cow is going to set Dru up for her "murder" or some dumb mess? :rolleyes: That must be what her so-called disappearance is going to be about. Her leaving false clues all leading back to Dru like the case of a murder with no body, but a conviction occurs on all the OTHER evidence left behind. I hope I'm worng because Dru does not need all this on top of Neil being a Grade A dick, Devon being deaf, and her original bratty ass daughter returning to Genoa City. :lol:

• Members

ONCE AGAIN...I have a feeling that Phyllis is getting involved in Dru's business...will someone...ANYONE beat the shyt out of this chick. I am sick of her. (re: Carmen and Phyllis teaming up...if this has something to do with business and not Dru, I may recant).

As for Carmen...she should just cut her losses.

• Members

Let Carmen get her revenge on Dru. Why anyone would dare cross that woman is beyond me. Carmen doesn't know what she has coming, lol. I also love that they're bringing Phyllis into it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Phyllis/Dru and I've missed their scenes together. Maybe we can get shades of old, more manipulative Phyllis.

I also agree with BadZoe that Mr. Kim kinda has to be Keemo. If he isn't Keemo then this is the dumbest casting news I've ever heard. Y&R decides to put a Eurasian actor on contract and he's NOT Keemo? Makes no sense. I'm doubting he's Keemo, because I don't know why they'd hide it, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Big missed opportunity if it's not Keemo. BTW, the actor is *so* hot.

• Members

Ohhh yeah ... Mr. Kim should SO be Keemo! Would they really go that route though? I hope so. When Kim first started I thought instantly it should be Keemo. Imagine the fallout? Holy crap I'd love it. I mean, if he's NOT Keemo, then why put him on contract?

• Members
:huh:How could Mr. Kim be Keemo? Everyone in Genoa City would recognize him instantly and would know Jack was involved. Plus, did Keemo leave on good terms with Jack? I remember him being highly pissed that Jack kept Luan's illness a secret.

Archived