The Nine: Discussion Thread

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked the first episode of The Nine.....

I have a feeling that Tim Daley's character is going to wind up hooking up with Kim Raver's character.

Same thing for Scott Wolf's role and the other girl (the one who works at the bank).

Felicia's story, however, is going to be the one that intrigues me, considering the ending of the show.

• Members

Wow - this was a really good show....the first 20 minutes just GRABBED me. The last half was a little slow - but understandable. The end was just a SHOCK! I have a feeling that this show will have shocking twists like that.

So the brother in jail seems like a good guy - sounded like everyone was ok with him at the end.

I just want to know WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED in the 54 hours! lol

Oh and Scott Wolfe and Tim Daly are HOT.

• Members

Well, yet another show I'm adding to my viewing schedule. Looks like I'm ABC all the way on Wednesdays and Thursdays (except for 10pm Thurs since I simply cannot get into Six Degrees). I truly going to make a concerted effort to actually follow Lost this season. I got into it part way through the 1st season and then didn't watch past the first few episodes of last season. I may just have to watch it now that it's sandwiched between 'Dancing' and 'The Nine'.

• Members

Loved the show. I saw the pilot earlier in the summer. The end was amazing. Can't wait for next week.

So far I rank the new shows as:

1. Studio 60

2. The Nine

3. Heroes

4. Brothers & Sisters

5. Ugly Betty

6. Six Degrees

I honestly think this is the best season of new shows in quite some while.

• Members

I'll be the downer. I don't know. I watch the show, and I think "They're all out of the bank, the hostage crisis is over... they're all fine (almost all of them)... who really cares anymore?"

I know after watching the pilot, I didn't care what happened to them inside of the bank. They're all (almost all) pretty much fine. I don't really care about their "traumatic experience" inside.

• Members

Pretty good show. I knew something happened between Felicia and the guy, when the father mentioned that he wasn't with her the whole time. I really want to know what now. And I hope more happens between Scott Wolf's character and the bank teller, they have me wanting to ship them as a couple already.

• Members

Loved the premiere! Tim Daly just keeps getting better looking with age. :wub:

I agree that the ending seemed a little slow, but Felicia visiting the gunman in prison at the end was a shocker! Can't wait to find out more of what happened during those hours as the season continues. :)

Archived