The Nine: Discussion Thread

• Members

I just watched and wasn't really that captivated by the show..Its still on my dvr and i will try a few more episodes....I really want to find out what happened during the robbery, but i really don't care what these people do in their current lives...

I have to admit the end was pretty shocking..oh and Kim Raver and Tim Daley look hot..Scott Wolf looks okay..not as studly as he used to be..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another good show - I really just want to know what happened though! haha Felicia must have called 911 when she was told not to - and they killed someone for that...and since she's the kid, they don't want to be all upset and blame her - yet they do - which is why she doesn't hang out at the reunions, nor believe that she doesn't remember anything.

Scott Wolf is HOT in those scrubs...haha

• Members

Well, to be fair to Felicia, she was in the restroom when the robbers ordered everyone to give up their cellphones and not to call the police. She was unaware of those instructions and no one knew she was there at the time. If I were in a similar situation, my first instinct would be to dial 911, too.

I like how this show deals with the day-to-day aftermath of the bank while also filling in what actually happened during the 52 hours, especially with a replay of the events in the beginning, seemingly hour by hour, which specifically then show resonance throughout the rest of the episode.

I get the impression that this show is well planned out and the writers know exactly where we're going. I really do like this series.

• Members

This is my 3rd favorite new show of the season.

I aggree with Matt.

I really like the feel of the show.

It seems like the whole season was already filmed...all well planned out.

I like Joe from Wings and the chick from Third Watch...Bailey from Party of Five too.

Glad to see that Bailey became a doctor. :lol:

What is the deal with the principal from Boston Public? He acts like those 52 hours were no big thing.

I also like Felicia Jones...(the one on GH too...lol)

Funny how she is the only character name I can remember...Oh, and Bailey is now Jeremy.

• Members

GREAT episode last night.

I love the beginnings, how they continue with the 52 hour storyline in the bank. Then they stop and leave me wanting MORE.

I'm happy the rest of the 9 supported Felicia at the end.

Next week looks interesting - bc more of the 9 are wanting the help from the brother in jail...I guess he ended up being a good guy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So last night's episode was interesting...having the whole Eva-was-in-on-it spin was unexpected.

I felt bad for Felisha when she had to confess to her parents that she visited the brother in jail.

I'm ready for more clues and story to unravel though - this show is pretty slow at giving away any secret.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived