Dexter: Discussion Thread

Juliajms

• Members

The show runner quit today. I wish they would get back Drew Z. Greenberg who is a fantastic writer and also a producer in season 1.

Some have suggested that Julie Benz could join Harry as Dexter's advisor, however I hate that idea. She has been doing quite a few action movies since getting the role on Dexter, I don't think she'll be out of work long.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what's so funny as soon as I watched that scene I know there was something I was glimpsing about it that I was missing, so many symbollic subtext played so well by both Hall and Lithgow . This is why I love John Lithgow, he's so brilliant. When he glimpsed the monSter/killer in Kyle/Dexter I saw the revered, determined, feared Arthur turn into this frightened, anxious lil boy. WQhen they cut to the scene on the table the subtleties that came into play in that scene had me locked. Then the end came where he tripped, got voicemail, rng phone, heard phone ringing, went into the bathroom and boooom. Such calming tragedy, billiant. Didn't see that coming at all.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived