Another celeb has a sex tape!!!

JER Soaps Fan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a program on E! a while back on where are the child actors now (presented by Rudi from the Cosby Show who is/was studying for a Phd in sociology, off the point ...) and they featured this millhouse - he seemed really desparate to get back his glory days of being in the limelight. So this doesn't surprise me.

P.S. I had to look up what a dirty sanchez was on urbandictionary.com and its at times like this I wish SON had a vomit icon.

• Members

It doesn't surprise me that he is desperate to get back in the limelight and would do something crazy---but I would have never guessed he would have a sex tape released.

I looked up dirty sanchez too and I figured it would have involved that position and that substance. :blink: Man, people will do anything during sex.

Here's your vomit icon South.

Vomit.gif

• Members

I can be a freak sometimes, but urine and a [!@#$%^&*] mustache! GROSS! Is the woman suppose to lick her mustache off, or have the guy lick it off for her and then precede to making out.....I know I am thinkign too much about this, but I just don't get it. The smell alone would be unbearable!

Archived