Another celeb has a sex tape!!!

JER Soaps Fan

• Members

I have heard stories of people just getting off on it being on their upper lip, I also have heard horror stories how people were not expecting to get one and got one!

I have also heard of some horrible stories about anal sex turned dirty sanchez (think of it not being applied by the finger, but something else)....totally [!@#$%^&*] nasty!

Seriously the thought makes me queasy!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROTFLMAO and dry heaving and crying at the same time. This all is kinds of messed up!

Why do these stars insist on ruining my image of their popular characters. LOL! Within one week, I can no longer look at Laura Ingalls or Screech the same way, ever again.

• Members

In television "reel" life, Melissa Gilbert had a guest appearance on Nip/Tuck Tuesday. Her character was involved in sexual activities involving peanut butter and a dog (putting a whole new meaning into "men's best friend") that led to one of her nipples being bitten off.

• Members

What the hell?!

Diamond claims he made the sex tape "a while ago," to show a group of friends, whom, he says, make similar videos to sexually one-up each other. The group meets monthly and scores each others' footage, awarding points for different "accomplishments" caught on tape.

Archived