YR: New CBS Cover

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically, NOTHING. Just CBS:SID filling up space with Y&R stuff.

It says there are focusing on the established characters as Lynn Marie Latham works as HW and EP. She said she would return those characters on the cover, but would have to have a huge story in place.

• Members

How could Scott Reeves ever return? Ryan died. We saw it, right?

I mean this is Y&R... people don't come back from the dead if they really died...

And God, please.. no more Brittney and Bobby... they are just starting here in Croatia, but they are already snoozefest...

Raul is okay.. he's my favorite ex-teen from those days...

• Members

The only one on that cover that I care to see back is Sheila. I can tell you for a fact you won't be seeing Danny. I met Michael Damian once (he came in to where I work- his inlaws live up the road) and he flat out said he's done with Y&R. He's busy with his & his new wife's production company.

I highly doubt we'll be seeing Ryan ever again and Bobby & Brittany are just a bad idea. Maybe Britt alone, but not with Bobby.

• Members

I use to like the YR teens (Mac, Rianna, Raul, Britney, Billy, JT), but now I think YR has the worst teens and teen storytelling.

Colleen was ok first, but I don't like the new actress playing her. I don't like the new Lily, and I don't like Daniel. Kevin and Billy are ok, but they need to bring back Mac (Ashley Bashioum), Raul, old Colleen and Britney soon. And Fire Daniel, new Colleen and new Lily :mellow:

• Members

Ryan - He was shot. Died in Victoria's arms if I'm not mistaken, plus I don't think Scott Reeves is coming back to acting anytime soon, ala the Melissa Reeves/DOOL saga.

Christine: The only way I would want to see her back is if they dealt with some stuff from the past with Phyllis, like how she ran over Paul and such back in the day, otherwise, just off and on for legal stuff.

Danny: Missed the boat during Daniel's trial, nothing short of Daniel dying would get Danny back.

Bobby: Blah!! Didn't he really die off screen?? Who cares.

Brittany: She should have never been paired with Bobby, NO NO NO. This was the death of this character. Her and Raul had it going on, plus it would be great to see a triangle between Brittany/JT/Colleen.

Raul: No more post-teen males. We have Billy, Daniel, Kevin and JT. Enough.

• Members

I found that a lot of the stuff they have on the cover of the SID magazines are just a way to lure folks into purchasing the issue of the magazine...Half of the stuff that they write is just questions or little teasers about their coming back, only to say "At this time, there is absolutely no word on a return for this person."

Archived