CSI: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a GCR fan, and I hate Grissom/Sara hooking up simply because they seem too much like father and daughter - and no, I don't mean the age difference, I don't care about age difference. I mean in the way that they acted around each other. I wouldn't watch Cath and Grissom to hook up either. CSI has two HUGE fanbases in Cath/Griss and Sara/Griss, they made a mistake by making the characters unrecongnizable to pair one pair up. And I know I would have felt the same way if it had been Cath walking out in that robe.

I liked Sara and Grissom as friends, and I hate that I don't recongnize that lovable geek I loved the minute he rushed in all excited about a kid's science kit (and then asking Nick about playing with it later). I loved the guy who had deep convo's with Brass, flirted with Catherine and Sara without knowing it and who was a simple guy. People do change, but for Grissom to say that he wasen't friends with Brass? Not. Cool. Dude. It's like denying he has breakfast with Catherine, saved Nick's life or turned Sara into a vegetarian.

And those who said it didn't come out of nowhere? It did. Sara actually seemed to be moving on, she was flirting with Nicky again and if they were trying to do a build up, it failed immensly.

• Members

I don't care if it's to meet up with Grissom, I just want Lady Heather there. That episode in s6 was the best ep of the season I think. Melinda was just heartbreaking. It just showed how far a mother will go for her kid. It was amazing. That last scene with Grissom finding her and "I'm saying stop!" (which was connected to their almost-romance when she said as they were kissing for the first time "You can always say stop"). It was just a great thing. I'd love to see Catherine go to her for advice now with everything that's happened (cause I see Cath and Heather to be very similar, they're both strong women) and get some lessons in defense or something.

• Members

As everyone has already said, but the scene with Catherine doing her own rape kit was just awesome.

Nick is going to feel so guilty for what happened. Should be some awesome scenes between the two.

I can't stand the thought of Grissom and Sara, in fact I would rather not see Sara at all. Lady Heather just totally rocked and would like to see the two of them again.

• Members

Catherine and Nick when to see John Mayer perform, while Nick was dancing with some girl... Catherine was having a drink at the bar and she started to look sick. Then they cut to Catherine in bed, naked, and in a room. She doesn't recall how she got there, and she knows that she's was raped. She decides to call CSI lab, and at the last moment hangs up (I'm assuming it's because she doesn't want them to know). So, she goes along the room, using stuff in there and basically preserves the evidence of her rape; like she clips some of her nail off and she gets a tampon and inserts it to gather any semen.

• Members

I definitely should have taped the show to watch later. Sounds like a great episode!

And I second your thoughts about Sara and Grissom.....I do NOT like the two of them together at all. Would love to see Lady Heather back this season because Grissom really seemed to have a thing for her. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Wonderful..I'm not the only who doesn't like Sara and Grissom together. I love Sara and Grissom, just not together. Is it just me or has she changed a bit, personality wise, since being with him? I can't put my finger on it. Or I could be completely wrong because I'm relatively new to CSI, but she just seems a bit different.

Archived