GL: Tom Pelphrey & Stephanie Gatschet reported gone by 07

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dusty, I know that it has been a rumor for quite some time, even talked about here. But this is the first time SoapCentral has put it on their front page, and it is the first time that I have seen dates associated with thier departures.

This report states that Tom is leaving in December and then Stephanie leave a few weeks later in January. So it seems a little more accurate than anything we have ever seen before.

• Members

Jon/Tammy are pretty much the only coupling that has kept me tuned into GL. I hope they leave together to be together forever. Otherwise, I'm done with this show.

Lots of GL fans will disagree with me, but I think Pelphrey and Gatschet are GL's answer to Luke and Laura. I would have given ANYTHING for them to stay.

• Members

I'd rather the two leave the show and maintain the integrity of the characters. There are many who are put off by the love thy cousin aspect of their relationship but I live in a blue state. I'm not offended. I enjoyed their love story and performances. I wish Guiding Light hadn't wasted the past few months shifting the focus on Lizzie.

I'm sure we'll be seeing Tom in the movies. He's the next George Clooney, I know it! Steph will still be his leading lady. :lol: Stephanie's rock. B) And their chemistry feels very natural. :)

Archived