Days: More SOD/SOW scoop

• Members

SOD-

IN THE COMINGS AND GOING SECTION:

Christie Clark & Austin Peck...grateful to Ken Corday...lots of opportunities for me now, says Peck

Brody Hutzler (Patrick). "Such is life," shrugs the latest DAYS cast member who'll be heading out of Salem. "I've been in this business long enough to know that when new producers and writers come in that, well...I had a sense." For more on Hutzler's exit, check out next week's Digest.

In other news, Kyle Brandt (Philip) is slated to tape his last episode Sept 21.

IN THE VCR ALERT SECTION:

On Thursday, September 14, Jack is held hostage by a crazy old lady living in the woods. He was last held captive in a castle by the DiMeras. On Friday, September 15, Bo drops a bombshell and arrests Eve's killer.

IN THE WHAT WILL HAPPEN SECTION:

* Jack and Jennifer are abducted

* Kayla tries to rekindle her relationship with Steve

* Chelsea drowns her sorrows and parties too hard

* Bo is a no-show for his own divorce hearing

To read the Christie article, clink on the link: http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/12817

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOW-

IN THE SNEAK PEEKS SECTION FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT 11:

* Shawn tests his DNA against Claire's

* Max drowns his sorrows after dumping Chelsea

* Patrick whisks Hope off to NY

* EJ rescues a strung-out Chelsea

* Bo arrests Eve's killer

* Can't Miss: Tuesday, Sept 12: Patch and Billie kiss

IN THE SNEAK PEEKS SECTION FOR THE WEEK OF SEPT 18:

* Jack and Jennifer leave Salem

* Claire's paternity results are in

* Hope is surprised by Bo's revelation about Eve's murder

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/12817

These sound awesome!!!

• Members

It just dawned on me the reason Hope is surprised by Bo's revelation surrounding Eve's murder. That has to be when he tells he that Eve was the one who spirited away the missing disk and he believes that is why she was murdered. She would be much more than surprised by Patrick being the murderer so that phrase just worried the heck out of me. Now she could be surprised by that revelation and still be totally shocked to the core by the revelation that Patrick was the murderer....which I hope he is because there is no one else besides Tek to pin it on. That would be only if Tek were mixed up in this glove thing, too.

I wish he would stay. No one can play Philip like Kyle in my opinion.

• Members

I wish he would too. Kyle really improved the last few months. I do think Days is going to recast him after a few months since Hogan brought up Philip in the interview and mentioned he wanted him to be like Victor, which is what we have been slowly seeing happen to Philip.

The comings and goings will be weird but at least things will be action packed with the good writing and all.

• Members

I'm okay with the exits as long as the recasts of shawn and phillip are very spread out..New shawn starts end of sept, and phillip leaves probably end of october...I don't want to see phillip until the end of the year at least..Which will give us time to get used to the new shawn..

Archived