ATWT Rumor About Mike/Katie/Simon/Carly

• Members

I really don't think's it true but someone just email this. I ask what they source was and they said they can't tell( as always) but they said believe it or not but they know it will happen.

Carly and Simon have a successful opening during November sweeps. They give into one another and make love. Mike who is tired from Katie constant meddling into Simon business leaves Katie for the night to give her time to think about who she really wants. Then something happen where Katie and Simon end up all alone and give into their feelings.Little do Simon know the building has collapse on Carly and she is trap.Mike comes back to Katie but he doesn't know she has sleep with Simon. Carly is hurt bad so bad that she finds out she will not be able to have anymore kids. Come to find out Katie pregnant.

I hope this don't happen to Carly. Then we will have her and Gwen and Ro who can't have any kids. All I want to know is where is my Jack?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've learned not to trust many rumors/spoilers/whatever that involve CarJack.

There have been 2 or 3 posted that were supposed to happen like forever ago but they never happened. (i.e. Jack having rough, raunchy sex with Jade). *gags*

• Members

Eh, isn't the writing times now shorter meaning the show is only like three weeks ahead of what is being shown? How can we be planning sweeps already? They are only like in the middle of september filming wise aren't they? :blink:

I agree Actor87 rumors fly fast and furious when it comes to Carjack.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 26 2006, 01:19 PM)

This sounds like good stuff for Maura West! She has the Jack breakup and this, I can definitely see her getting an Emmy nod. THis is also the right step for Columbino, getting her away from Mike.

I agree, I hope this is true. It sounds like excellent stuff!

I just want my Simon & Katie already!!

• Members

^^

LOL. Yeah, big deal that Carly can't have kids. She can barely take care of the ones she has now. They're either w/ Emma or a babysitter. :rolleyes: Gwen and Meg can't have kids either, and they don't have any! Besides, there's always the "Oh, through some miraculous medical reversal, I can get pregnant now!" option. :rolleyes:

These rumours are sketchy. But since they seem so unoriginal, they could be true.

Archived