Y&R September Discussion

• Members

I never claimed to not have an ego. But all you do is come here, talk about the board attitude towards things you like and judge the forum for not thinking like you. No one has any interest in your sweeping judgments - and it's a bit late to suddenly want to swing back to an actual relevant topic now that you realize everyone thinks you're being an ass.

There is a simple solution to this dilemma: Don't do it again. Because I have no problem doing this every single time from now on, and judging by the board I suspect I won't be alone. Good luck in future endeavors.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack's reaction to the fall will be interesting. I'm noticing more grey areas to the characters once again, and it adds to the drama of each story and each scene. You don't know how they're going to react to any situations. Adam is dead (well, supposed to be) and the rumors keep going back and forth if they will recast or keep him dead. 

• Members

Let's face it, Colin Atkinson is quite a bad MAB creation that received no depth and hasn't changed a bit. I feel bad for Tristan Rogers and many other actors that didn't get a chance to play characters with substance.

I hope things change.

Archived