GH: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has got to be the most negative board today.  Sure  there were parts of the show that weren't good, but overall it was a very exciting show.  A stripping priest, a potential murder mystery, and a delightful cat fight.  C'mon guys, give it a little credit. 

• Members

Stripping is not, I am sure, among the vocations. Blah to the cat fight, and if there's a potential murder mystery, the wrong characters are being featured as potential victims. I have to try to re-watch, I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch this.

These two are on way more than they need to be...Billy Miller needs a vacation to go work out.

• Members

I watched the nurses ball, who was trying to kill Bobbie?   I thought the show was fun.   I could do without nauseatingly precious Emma and Jake, but seeing Bobbie and Lucy was nice.   Is Lucas dying?     There are a lot of characters I don't really know:  the heavyset blonde, the slim black haired stripper guy, I don't think I have ever seen ME for more than 10 seconds in this role, just a lot of new faces.    I must say I don't understand the show's logic of having a great singer and performer in Kathleen Gati, having them acknowledge on the show she does sing, and then not having her sing.    She is better than everyone else who sang, and frankly, they didn't have that many acts and could have used her.

• Members

All I gotta say is bravisma Jean P and Shelly for giving us a ball full of humor heart and suspense. We truly have the smartest most intelligent women of like all time writing GH. We need to give Shelly all the credit in the world what she does on a daily basis is astonishing really.

• Members

No, Ranger, I'm not  JOHNNYSBRO. That a**licker is disgusting with all his "Isn't it great, Isn't it wonderful, The writers are the greatest since Himingway, .......  I rarely agree with him.  All I was trying to say is that there were good parts to the show yesterday.  I stand by that, but there are certainly areas that need help.  If I hear "Justice for Duke" one more time I think I'll scream.

Archived