GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Richard Burgi and Maura West have chemistry but chemistry does not make a great romance. I am tired of these random scenes where they argue, she mopes and then they start making out.

Burgi's Hornsby is basically another Legion of Doom supervillain now and Ava is a vicious, self-obsessed mob queen. Linda Gottlieb, Michael Malone and Josh Griffith did this kind of couple right on OLTL back in the day with Carlo Hesser and Alex - they knew those characters from the criminal underworld were sick, twisted, kinky people but they both were powerful enough that the town couldn't touch them (for awhile). I can watch Burgi and West scheme and !@#$%^&*] but I'm not here to watch them cry and get tender and [!@#$%^&*]. It doesn't work. Go big or go home.

• Members

Sri doesn't have enough head writing experience. Maybe Jean will hire him as a script writer. He can be mentored by Jean she knows the rigors of head writing. Remember Hogan Sheffer said Carolyn Culliton taught him alot about soaps and structure. Jean is a mentor to anyone in this biz she's done it now for close to 25 years

Archived