Minor Characters You Remember

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Applcin, the name of the OLTL henchman played by Stewart Finlay-McLennan was Griffin, according to the credits of this 1987 episode. I LOVED him as Dr. MacNeill on Christy. Ironically, two OLTL stars would show up on Christy in guest appearances - John Loprieno and Susan Diol, the latter whose character had a connection to the good doctor. Future OLTL writer Pam Long was also one of the show's writer/producers.

• Members

I think you're right, Monika. And Reginald was kinda cute, too. If I recall, he was nephew of the Qs' previous butler, Jennings (the actor died?).

ETA: And now that I'm looking it up, good for Stephen Kay, transitioning into his producing/correcting career. Not a fan of the facial hair, though, but the bald is a good look.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/f-LmpM4IYrU/maxresdefault.jpg

• Members

This doesn't really count, but I still "remember" Joan, who was Erica's off-screen secretary for a spell on AMC. She just seemed to be the most incompetent bitch alive (if her somewhat demanding boss is to be believed).

Another one: Wanda on GL. You just knew she would get on the horn at every chance and gossip to all her BFFs about the Lewises and about Reva in particular.

• Members

I remember Hedy, Todd & Blair's maid on OLTL, and Suzanne, Starr and Jack's nanny when they were kids.

I also remember Howard & Rosemary, who owned the Bingham Inn, where Max & Gabrielle after he "rescued" her from the convent. They eventually got married there.

• Members

These characters are from Another World:

Arianne, played by Rose Alaio, 1989-90, involved with Michael Hudson

Nurse Emily Benson, played by Alexandra Neil, 1984-85, dated Peter Love and murdered David Thatcher

Dr. Taylor Benson, played by Christine Andreas, 1990-91, Sharlene's psychiatrist, who tried to kill Sharlene

Hunter Bradshaw, played by Robert Sedgewick (Kyra's brother), 1984, dated Marley Love

Judy Burrell, played by Darlene Love and others, Etta Mae's forgotten daughter and Felicia's AA sponsor

Eddie Carlino, played by Tony Montero, 1995, father of Joe and Sofia Carlino

Christy Carson, played byPatti D'Arbanville, 1993, friend of Frankie Frame

Loretta Delahanty, played by Sloane Shelton, 1993-95, beautician who befriended Rachel in NYC, used to fill the Ada void after the passing of Constance Ford

Miss Devon, played by Evalyn Baron, 1983-84, Felicia's secretary

Dr. Royal Dunning, played by Michael Minor, 1983-84, crooked doctor who sold Vicky Hudson and Kevin Thatcher as babies

Dr. Alan Glaser, played byDavid O'Brien, 1987, aka The Sin Stalker

Yoshi Ito, played by Kevin John Gee, 1992-94, Carl Hutchin's butler

Rose Livingstone, played by Ann Flood (Nancy Karr, EON), 1986-87, worked at Cory Publishing and flirted with Mac Cory during his marriage troubles with Rachel when Mitch returned to Bay City

Griffen Sanders, played by Terrence Mann, 1989-90, Olivia's ballet teacher and hitman, that was killed by Lucas

Alfred Cory, played by Forrest Compton (Mike Karr, EON), 1987, brother of Mac Cory and father of Adam and Neal Cory; seen in a handful of episodes then never mentioned again.

Sidney Sugarman, played by Larry Haines (Stu, SFT), 1989, love interest of Ada Hobson

Walter Trask, played by Reed Birney, 1994, worked at Cory Publishing and kidnapped Felicia in a "Misery" ripoff storyline.

• Members

Some more...

GH
Simon - Jax's friend who went off with V (the actor, Gildart Jackson, hosted that Whodunnit "reality" show on ABC a couple of years back)
Angus McKay - Duke's father
Juan - the illegal alien Sean befriended and Felicia pretended to be his non-English speaking wife for the immigration agents
Sigmund - the duck
Madam Maya

OLTL
Jesse - Becky Lee's husband who raised Drew
Clear Eyes -(yes, really) - the Indian with Clint around his Old West storyline
Austin Buchanan - raped Sarah Gordon (played by David Gautreaux who almost became a Vulcan in the late 70s when a new Trek series was being considered prior to the 1st movie, in which he had a minor role)
Aida York - tried to kill David Renaldi

Days
Orion - Benji's maternal grandfather
Monty - the psychic drunk who was April's father
Peggy - Kayla's therapist when she was deaf ("Courage")

• Members

GH

V-loved her. Does she count? She did have some story but it was super unimportant

Jordan-the one lawyer that didn't sleep with Sonny

Leticia-Sonny's maid or nanny or whatever that died

Reginald-the Q's butler. What ever happened to him? He was replaced by that annoying Alice. BTW, I know he is like super successful in real life, but did they ever mention where he went?

Annabelle and Foster-I am not sure if animals count, but I thought their love affair story was cute

Johnny-Sonny and Jason's guard when they actually seemed compentent

Harry Silver-not sure if he's minor enough Sonny's "Jason" before Jason who seemed completely normal and then accidently started the ball rolling to the limo explosion that killed Lily. Only to show up months later with the ridiculous plan to trap Sonny and Brenda in the catacombs to kill them

Archived