May 29, 201511 yr Author Member I recently saw John Gibson in a 1979 episode of Chips. In another 79 episode I saw Christopher Stone (ex Bill Days) and Dee Wallace Stone ( Pat GH). Dee said in an interview that's how she and Chris met and started dating. They married in 1980. Chris died in 1995 of a heart attack.
May 31, 201511 yr Member Special prosecutor Melinda Trask on Days. I swear she should have been recurring and turned out to be Paul's mother.
June 1, 201511 yr Member What ever happened to her? Sally reconciled with her parents, who then took care of Hannah while Sally was in prison.
June 1, 201511 yr Member Does DAYS' Britta count as a minor character? I wasn't watching when she was on in the mid-80s, but her portrayer Amy Stock is from my hometown of Cleveland, OH. She did community theater in a group that included a married couple who are family friends, including a production of Brigadoon. Long story short, she headed west and landed the DAYS gig. When Britta was killed off, a neighbor of our friends who were in her theater group here yelled out her window to them, "your friend was just killed!" Of course, they were alarmed and had no idea at first that it was Amy's character who had been killed. They lost touch with Amy years ago but said that she was the sweetest girl. Amy also played Lisa Alden on Dallas, the sister of Jeff Faraday, Christopher's biological father. She briefly sued Bobby for custody, before dropping the case. The show treated Lisa, like all of Christopher's biological relatives, as irrelevant to his life. The issue only came up as a plot point to create problems for Bobby and Pam from time to time. Granted, Christopher had terrible birth parents. But he had a maternal biological grandmother and a paternal aunt who should have been welcomed into his life.
June 1, 201511 yr Member Special prosecutor Melinda Trask on Days. I swear she should have been recurring and turned out to be Paul's mother. DAYS notoriously reuses actors for recast roles. Let's get the actress back. Major improvement.
June 1, 201511 yr Member Thank you, StevieM!! I do recall hearing that she was on Dallas at one point, but didn't know who she played. Too bad she couldn't have been on the reboot for an episode or two.
June 1, 201511 yr Member Nurse Zora Jones was played by Catrina Ganey Lysistrata Schwartz was played by Crystal Bock Leslie Landmann was the DA that sent Kimberly Brady to prison. THANK YOU, Slick. I sort've liked Lysistrata, and I liked her with Tad. At the time, the actress also had a few commercials that ran while she recurred in that role. And I adored Nurse Zora, loved how she always called Greenlee on her s***. But hated how it was in defense of bland Laura. Part of a minor storyline, but do any AMC fans recall Mr. U? Edited June 1, 201511 yr by cct
June 22, 201511 yr Member Special prosecutor Melinda Trask on Days. I swear she should have been recurring and turned out to be Paul's mother. Speaking of prosecutors, DAYS have had some over the years. Pat Hamilton, Carson Palmer, Beverly Jenkins, Charles Woods. Edited June 22, 201511 yr by Sindacco
July 2, 201511 yr Member How about all the "silent people" (nurses and orderlies with little to no lines) on The Doctors? Special mention goes to the side-eyeing Nurse Wheeler (Susan Adams)!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.