GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I find WDv has chemistry with everybody and everything. Nancy Lee Grahn is a usless chem desert who I don't think was able to sell a pairing in the unforunate decade GH has been subjected to her talents as an actress. She is ok playing a lawyer perhaps, but thats as far as she goes. And yet, the woman who failed with everyone worked with WDv. He also had sexual chem with Maura West, the guy who plays Morgan (I wish the show went that direction) and NLG in the miracle of all miracles. Even the kid who plays Lucas. There is no one he doesn't work well with be it Jordan, Olivia, Fluke, Anna...the guy always holds up his end of the scene.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As irritating as NLG can be on Twitter, I don't know why WDV always gets a pass for incessantly tweeting to Julexis fans and about Julexis? Do people just not follow him? He is just as bad (sometimes worse, I had to unfollow a few times cause I was tired of the gifs and photos)

And dude pretty much ignores/avoids tweets where anyone mentions Julian and another character/actress not named Alexis/NLG. He'll give them a "thx" and that's it and then wax poetic for another hour about Julexis. They can both be obnoxious about it.

As for the character, I think he's like the rest of the cast, lost as hell. He doesn't bug me, but he's not an intimidating mobster either. They should just let him run the paper that he was running as Derek Wells or something. Saying that I think he has fine chemistry with Grahn, and it's great when actors are excited and enthusiastic about their pairing or story (especially on this show where actors all seem to sleep walk and zone out).

On to Jordan, I don't understand her story? We sat through months of her trying to infiltrate the Jerome organization for no reason? What the hell came out of that? Absolutely nothing. Now she is infiltrating Sonny's organization, for what? Another story that is going to go nowhere and 8 months from now we'll be wondering what the point ever was.

I need them to get this suddenly maternal Ava out of here. I love Maura West and I like Ava on this show, but I don't like this mommy overnight role that they've tried to box Ava in. I am not interested. I do hope they pair her with Silas because Maura is the only person that I think Easton has had chemistry (West and Hughes and that's it).

Did anyone watch that Ned and Olivia fantasy yesterday? That was terrible. I don't understand what was happening, there, LLC and WK seemed wayyyy out of sync and that was some embarrassing acting. I'm sure the result of this ONS will be a pregnancy and I am not here for it because there are already too many baby obsessed people on this show. Ava, Nina, Lulu, Dante, Sonny, Morgan, that's enough. No more children! The younger set who is supposed to be having fun and causing trouble and doing what young adults do are all saddled in baby mania stories (Lulu, Dante, Maxie, Morgan) and now it has infected the older set.

Can we rewind back to the NYE episode, was it scripted for Billy Miller to scrub his damn face after Carly kissed Jason? What was that?

• Members

I read some of the replies in that article and it appears Agent Sloane isn't gone, he's being replaced with Grayson McCouch, whoever he is. SOD has an article about it. I wonder why the change in actors.

Did TPTB not like Derringer for some reason?

• Members

Grayson is OK. But the cast is too large and I don't care about him joining. I do think he could fit in well on GH, for some reason. We'll see. I wonder if they'll keep going with Sloane/Anna. I could maybe see Grayson and Finola together. I'm only really annoyed because the cast just keeps getting bigger (and he's not the greatest actor).

To each their own with deVry. I think he's done terrible on GH and I think he's just not playing the role very well. He worked better when he first came on, as the newspaper man, and interacting with Kelly Sullivan. Honestly he did. I feel like he's sleepwalking in his scenes, and lost is a good way to describe it. The writing just also overdoes it that Julian is "really a good guy". They have to stop propping him and beating us over the head with that. I think I'd be a little less annoyed if they stopped that crap.

I don't follow deVry or Grahn. I don't think I could stand them pandering to their so-called fanbase. And I truly truly do not see any chemistry between them. I'm glad some of you do but I don't. deVry has decent chemistry with some but I wish I could see what some of you see.

Could Johnny be any more obnoxious? Again, I don't remember ever being so annoyed by him. I know they're doing it so Sonny looks better in comparison but that Peter Pan crowing was awful and the tounge clicking has to stop. We get it, they are writing him like a stereotypical mobster. I'm glad to see him interacting with Lulu, maybe Emme Rylan can finally perk up a bit and be given something to do.

I love me some Vinessa Antoine and Jordan but I agree that everything has really been pointless with her. I think it says more about Ron's writing. Nothing ever really matters.

• Members

I agree Kman, Derringer was not bad. He did look creepy in the NY eppy. however. Looked kind of deranged and was he wearing lipstick (before he kissed Anna)?

Boy oh boy has Lucas and Jillian's relationship changed! When in the same hell did they get to this place? Lucas can barely sleep because he's worried about daddy? Huh?

Looks like Ric Hearst got a boob job for his birthday. Nice!!!!! And at this point, what's left to say about Becky's malnourished ass? I can barely stand to look at her.

Carlos has a gun on Jillian? Why would I care when the entire eppy will have them discussing things?

Fluke? With the exception of Q, raise your hand if you really give a sh!t here?

Johnny's release is the first dumb ass thing GH has done in 2015. It was awful and Johnny, of course under Craptini, has changed for the worst. Remember when he was likable?! He's only out so that when all the creations are released, the audience can't fuss. He will be nothing and will do nothing. Barash is still not on contract!

No comment about Jarly because I'm digging them more than I should. LW had that Farrah Fawcett thing yesterday with the hair. Flaw free!

Alexis is in Liv's face because????? NLG has been looking real good since Alexis shagged Ned. Hint hint...

2014 plots have spilled over to 2015 and no story in sight. What do we do?!

Archived