DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im soooooooooooo sick of Clyde and Jordan having practically the same scenes every week for what feels like 8 years.

I for one am glad Lucas and Adrienne are getting a semi story

The eric/Nicole/Daniel story blah

You know 1 note Rafe being one of the most tolerable and interesting characters on the show atm really says it all and just how low this show is in character substance.

All in all the show can really just be summed up in one word

sucks.

• Members

I actually thought Lucas and Adrienne were cute yesterday. Not sure how I feel about the story but I did like them yesterday.

And I've been thinking the same thing about Rafe for the past week or two - when he's one of the highlights/most interesting parts of an episode for me, something is wrong.

• Members

Thoughts for this last week are that

1) I like Victor's club new set... But there were a TON of extras there! We can pay all these extras but we can't pay to have the full size Kirikias set?!

2) Will/Sonny/Paul are about the only storyline I care about right now.

3) I'm not a fan of Lucas and Addienne but their scenes together wee cute and if it gets Judi and Bryan on our screens and the Poplar bluff gang/Jonas family off - then. I'm all for it!

4) lastly, Maggie why are ky so posed over Brady /Melanie. I get that she's Brady's sponsor and Melanie's egg-grandma but I feel like the writers use Maggie to meddle in evey dang Jonas related scene.

5) Anne dancing was the best part of the week!!

• Members

I have felt that way about Victor for over 5 years now. It's like TPTB one day discovered that John Aniston had a dry humour so they started using that but at the same time stopped writing Victor like a character. Shacking up with Maggie has certainly not helped.

• Members

I agree with sindacco and soaplovers. I still love me some Victor but all he does is hurl insults and offer some dry humor. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it most of the time and John Aniston is fantastic but I can see what you're both talking about.

• Members
Agreed with all of this.

Judi and Bryan, I love seeing them working. I just don't like pairing them for the sake of pairing them. I'm torn because I want them to have screentime, and their scenes were cute, but I feel like it's all just because of Will and Sonny's marital problems and how it will eventually cause conflict with them. It's just somewhat contrived. It's hardly the worst of the show's problems at this point though.

I'm only sticking it out with my show for Wilson/Paul. Even Hope and Aiden are growing tired and repetitive. Aiden is really boring me lately and Hope has no fire to her.

Jennifer is such a drip. She really really is. What mother pushes their not even 21 year old son to be in a relationship and be upset he isn't? I just think the writing for her could be so much more and her involvement in this storyline could be handled a lot better than it is. It was about time Eve and Jen shared some scenes though. Eve's been way too isolated in that apartment. And why can't someone point out to Eve that Paige is 18 and can lead her own life? Eve needs to cut the cord. Kassie is being wasted, IMO.

I really do want to like Serena and I do like that Melissa Archer is working again, but I'm just not here for her secret. I'd rather her and Nicole be friends, to be honest. I'm tired of Nicole being the evil person here. Serena's known her for all of five minutes. It's just like when Melanie came back and she was in everybody's faces. I dread any scene we may get between Melanie and Kristen. I hope Kristen crushes her like the bug she is.

Brady and Melanie are gag worthy. It IS like they're high schoolers. Enough with this crap and Maggie's involvement made it worse. Them all giggly after she left made me want to hurl.

Why is Daniel besties with EVERYONE? The way they force him into every storyline is really just too much. I'm tired of it. Beyond tired of it.

I liked the club set and appreciated so many extras, but they can't afford bigger sets and a few more vets?

Anne is just :wub:

• Members

There must be some kind of miracle happening, because Rafe is actually nice and likeable and I'm enjoying his scenes. Did hell freeze over? It was nice seeing him and Marlena talk about Gabi.

Well at least there was some exciting action/movement with Clyde and Jordan although I don't understand why Jordan always looks like she's squinting because she can't see.

"You are starting to bore me" LOL That Beige Slut had the nerve to push him around, slap him, yell at him in front of everyone. Ugh.

Eve's face was EVERYTHING when Beige told her that JJ slept with someone she knew. It's so stupid because Beige wouldn't have let Eve comfort her first and confided in her if she really knew. Duh. But Eve looked like a scared owl and that was great.

John and Marlena were sweet.

I am afraid of what they might do to Aiden (then could potentially destroy him any minute now) so it's making me enjoy the Aiden/Hope/Bree story less but I'm gonna try to have faith they won't ruin the one good romance they've given Hope.

Archived