Y&R: New Head Writer

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's terrible. So many talented writers in and out of daytime , and this is who gets hired ? Y&R will be gutted in a year. And now a true JFP era begins on the show. If it's true.

I hated Guza on GH. Hated. But he would have been better than Pratt. Not by much. But better.

• Members

I had a feeling it would be Guza, and soon. I forgot the other man from Jill's last "dream team".

Pratt (unless he's coming cheaper these days) is expensive, or was at AMC. He was good on primetime many years ago, but his AMC was an utter debacle, the way he treated the cast was awful, and this, uh - woo. This will be entertaining at the very least.

I think Pratt has zero interest in ALW - that was a Frons thing. Jamie Luner or other stars from his primetime shows, OTOH, should freshen up their resumes. (BTW, Jamie Luner would've made a good Phyllis.)

• Members

What the frack? Seriously, never suggest casting ideas again. My mind is permanently damaged because of this.

Nope. The show was coasting along on boring but mostly non-destructive stories. Pratt will turn this into a legitimate sh!tfest that will make LML's Clear Springs look like Bill Bell's brainchild!

Oh, I hope you're entertained. At least someone will be!

Archived