Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the party was fabulous. And it was nice to see the girls getting along. Loved Erika and Kyle dancing together and the look on Macurio's face.

Loved what Taylor had on.

And Camille was getting her Vogue/rave on.

It was just that nice to see fun and decadence again on this show.

Then next week...Yolanda tries to come for Lisa and Kyle. Lord...

• Members

Did you catch the demonic light in Yolanda's eyes when Erika told her what Lisa said about Mohammed saying his children don't have Lyme?

After 3 long seasons of not being able to sink Lisa, she finally GOT her. And it's a BIG one. This has allowed her to drive a wedge between the LVP/Mohammed friendship, because she has now forced Mo to come out publicly on social media in order to 'support' his children -- and by extension the mother of his children. Basically all Yolanda's christmases came at once in yesterday's episode.

I am so ready for everybody to expose her at Reunion but I have a feeling people will hold back so as not to appear cruel -- or Yolanda will suddenly have to leave because she is 'relapsing.'

• Members

That part I missed since I was just walking into the house and dropping at bag with the tv just turning on.

I however saw the look Yo got went Lips mentioned who are discussing 'the word.'

And Yolanda may think she got her (she even pulls a Sick Brook tactic next week), but I think LVP will do what it appears she starts to do in last night's next week clip on WWHL and countermanuver without breaking a sweat.

• Members

Seriously, you'd think they would've learned after what happened to Brandi Glandville. She tried and failed miserably and lost her diamond in the process. One can only hope the same will happen to Yoyawnda.

I've actually really been enjoying Beverly Hills this season. It's really starting to pick up and I can't wait to see what happens! I've lost complete interest in Atlanta. It's been very boring the past few weeks and whats to come hasn't intrigued me.

• Members

BH only got good until Kathryn showed up. Now it is must see. ATL is good but it isn't great. It's the same sh-t, different season. I blame production and Bravo b/c they fill this show with so much filler sh-t and try and squeeze the blood out of everything like a turnip. 

IMO, I wish that all the housewife shows would go back to have 10-15 episode seasons with 2 part reunions. That's why I love Cheshire and Melbourne so much. Production knows when to cute ties and don't draw things on forever.