New GH Promo with RAM/Liason

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell yeah! That would signal the end of NBC's Campy show could surpass GH in the demos. DOWN WITH GH!!! UP WITH PASSIONS!!!

Come on Guza and Frons! Keep on forcing your "Summer of Sleaze" on the viewers.

• Members

Ric is cheating on Alexis because he feels abandoned. And Sam is the first hot body he comes across. It's sad actually. Once again, Ric is sleeping with someone who Sonny slept with. Anything to be close to his brother right......

I am pissed about the Liason scene because as a JaSam fan, I've wanted a REAL love scene since they hooked up, but now out of the blue we get one for Liason? Damn you ABC.....

• Members

GH sucks more all the time. Sam is now a whore again. GH needs to axe Sam and Ric. If GH now is gonna have Elizabeth cheat on Lucky with Jason, then she too has become a whore !@#$%^&*]. (I know Lucky cheated on her first with Maxie, but Maxie is taking advantage of his addiction to hydrocodones and IMHO making his addiction worse by further providing him with more and more). Guza must really hate women, he turns most of the women on the show into whore-!@#$%^&*]es. Sam, Elizabeth, Maxie, etc.

Archived