New GH Promo with RAM/Liason

• Members

I don't feel sorry for Alexis or Jason.

Sam has gone to Jason too many times, and he has rejected her time and time again. So what, now he is hurt because she is sleeping with a man he hates?

As for Alexis, she has no right to interfere with Sam's life. Sam is a grown woman and had a life before Alexis came into it. If Alexis would have left Sam alone, then Sam would be with Jason the man she loves instead of sleeping with Alexis's husband out of pain or revenge.

I predict that Liz is going to get pregnant and not know who the father of the baby is, since she just had sex with Lucky a few days ago. I don't know if Sam can have kids or not. Did the OB/GYN remove her uterus because of the bullet womb?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liason, finally....... :) After all the time I have spent loving these two. I gave up hope but never stop believing! This is MUST SEE TV (no offense to Todd and Evangeline).

Psycho Rick and Skanky Sam, they deserve each other.

Nancy Lee Grahn, just go ahead and pick out your Emmy dress, gurlfriend you are going to ROCK this arc!

BLESS YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST THIS, LOVE!

• Administrator

Exactly. I don't know why Liason fans are happy about this one night stand because it won't lead to their reunion (at least I don't think it will). It's just a sleazy one night stand and not about love.

• Members

1) I read other spoilers, but I didn't read the part about Ric going psycho on Sam. What does that mean?

2) This is what I mean about Alexis, why doesn't she keep her nose out of Sam's relationship. Sam is 26, not a minor and Alexis has been her mother for about 3 months. This is why I can't stand her. I'm sorry that she has cancer, but she makes we want to smack her.

Archived