ATWT: Maddie Storyline Speculation.

• Members

First off, I want to say that I don't think Maddie commited the crime. People have mentioned she would have had to change into those clothes and get to the scene, in wich I don't think she had time to do considering she was at Crash not long before the crime was commited.

I don't know if anyone has seen this promo yet but there is a promo out about the whole murder storyline. It is really interesting because it shows, Alex, Zach, Duane(Dallas), Jen L, Jesse S, and Elana G in rehearsal. In this promo it shows some thing that we have not seen yet and one of the things is Maddie running down the hall in what appears to be where Lia took her shower and she is clothed in the pink outfit that we saw her in at Crash. It also shows the killer cleaning off the knife still in the black clothes. Another thing the video shows is Casey saying "What have I done." I am not sure why he would be saying this.

After someone mentioned it to me they told me they think Maddie might have witnessed Lia getting killed which would explain why later in the week she forgets where she was the night that Lia was killed. This would also explain why she is throwing that knife over the bridge and into the water. She wouldn't want the police to see she had a knife because it would make her look like a suspect. The kinfe that the killer cleaning off is different from the knife that Maddie took at crash.

I am still not sure if the killer was a man or woman. From the way Lia screamed when she saw them you know it was someone she doesn't know. I don't think it was Casey was or Maddie I think it is someone she has no idea. If it was Casey or Maddie I would think her reaction would be like "What are you doing?" or something to that effect not scream.

I think that the killer is Lous. He just fits in with everything because remember when Eve said he is always out of town and stuff and that is why she said he would be alright with her coming to Oakdale to stay for a bit. Could his reason for being out of town so much is because he is stalking Maddie?

The only thing that is throwing me off is that her rape occured at a frat party. Although if he has this obsession with her he could have followed her there.

I don't know if anyone has heard this or not but the second victim to be killed off is Nate. Nate is the guy that Maddie used to make Casey jealous and he also is the guy that got Jade those answers. Apperently he makes a move on Maddie next week then turns up dead. The deaths have something in common the victims have both messed with Maddie in some way. Which makes my suspicions even more so on Louis if he has this big obsession with Maddie.

As for the third victim I havn't heard who that is yet but I think that it is going to be Jade. She sees Maddie throwing something off that bridge and then on Monday the 31st of July she goes and tells Margo a secret and I think that might be what her secret is that she never told the police that but she probably ends up telling Margo after Nate turns up dead. Which in turn Margo makes an arrrest against Maddie and if the killer is Lous and his obsseion is with Maddie he isn't going to like Maddie being arrested thus, Jade turning up dead since she was the cause.

If Jade turns up dead then this would explain the promo for last week where all the teens were shown in it. Jade turning up dead would put Will and Gwen as possible suspects.

Oh and in the newsletter spoilers or somewhere, it actually might have been SOW or something Maddie has a scare in the woods. So I don't know all I know is this storyline is getting interesting. I love speculatng with these types of things.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a CBS SID about Elena Goode's contract and it said she signed on for one year, that was a couple months back. I hope they don't kill her off, Jade is my favorite teen at the moment. I just hope those rumors about it being Tom and/or Lisa aren't true. By the looks of things, it probably won't be either of them.

Just being honest, I wouldn't mind if they killed Tom off. They NEVER are going to use him and now that they ARE using Margo, it could give her (and Lisa and Bob) a story.

• Members

Louis will probably be Maddie's rapist, but I think he'll be the third victim...that way, Maddie will be the main suspect. I think Jade will be the killer. I still believe that the writers are going to make her Rose's daughter when all is said and done.

If the show killed off Tom, I would definitely stop watching. I still don't agree with them killing off Jen and think that if the show continues for a few years that it's going to cause problems, but killing off Tom would be like killing off the Hughes family...and I think it would turn off a lot of long-time viewers in the process. When Sheffer was HW, his excuse for never using Lisa was that she didn't have a family on the show, which was complete BS. It didn't help that he never used Tom...and they still don't. I'll never know why.

Until 2000, Tom Hughes was one of the most important characters on the show: he's been through so much, has so much history, is one half of a supercouple, comes from one of the greatest soap families, and has two amazing parents. During the 50th anniversary, I got to see a few episodes from the 60s, when Tom was a baby. To even think of the show killing off such an important character to ATWT is just wrong. I don't care if it'd provide material for Lisa, Bob, and Margo because, honestly, I wouldn't see the show giving any of those characters storylines after a 2 or 3 week period.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jul 23 2006, 07:16 PM)

Just being honest, I wouldn't mind if they killed Tom off. They NEVER are going to use him and now that they ARE using Margo, it could give her (and Lisa and Bob) a story.

How dare you suggest such a thing. :o THF would not approve. :P

• Members

I don't think Maddie is the killer, wouldn't add up. I also think Louis was Maddie's attacker. As for him being obbsesed with her ... could be true. I don't think Louis or Eve will be the third/last victim. Maddie only has a connection to two of them, Lia and Nate.

Next week Maddie has a scare in the woods. I think it will involve the killer or the rapist (both?).

Gets better and better! Thanks for posting!

• Members

In regards to Elena Goode's contract; Matt Ashford was absolutely loved and he's out of his contract...no telling what TPTB will do...They thought Jordan Wolley was good too, giving him a contract, and that wasn't honored. I hope they don't do Elena that way.

I like Elena Goode, I think she's a wonderful actress...I just love disliking Jade....I hope they really give us more about Jade; I want to know some of her back story, besides the stuff that she mentioned to Luke and the rest of the Snyders when she first came on the show.

Although they haven't shown Louis yet, they could always write that he was lurking about town..You know how they love to have characters lurking about, ear hustling on anyone's private conversations :lol:

• Members

ITA!!! She's obviously following Maddie around. What was she doing out there at the bridge today....always somewhere lurking around! :angry: I'd also like to see her be the killer or a victim - I just want her off my screen. Nothing against Elena Good (she's an excellent actress) just don't care much for the character. If they don't plan to get rid of her, they should at least get her out of everyone else's business and give her some of her own!

• Members

Ok here's everything I ment to say last time but didn't have time to get it all out.

I seen the promo also. I think you get it over your cell phone for $3 a week or something like that. You can also check em out for free on YouTube. Just go here:

Ep 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5UVARiB4Zc...20The%20Slasher

Ep 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XatzAc4i0...20The%20Slasher

Like I said before Maddie isn't the killer, its obvious that she isn't. If Jade is and she is trying to frame Maddie then in todays (7/25) episode she had the perfect time to do it. It didn't show Maddie throwing somthing in the water or I didn't see it and Jade just happend to be there to see it. Don't think so unless she is following Maddie. I think Jade was already there and heard someone coming then hid and it happend to be Maddie and she said she saw her dump somthing. I think Jade dumped it and is going to blame her. Since the victims are people who have messed with Maddie it would be easy to frame her.

I also think Louis is the one who raped Maddie, but I don't think it was at the frat party, if she even went to one. In her flash backs it hasn't shown anything about a party or at least not yet. I think it was her room in the flash backs and she is lieing because she is scared. Once we are intruduced to him we might be able to tell because we know what the attacker sounds like.

In the promo it shows Maddie running in a hallway and I think she is rehersing for the part in the woods where I think she comes into contact with her rapist.

There are some people saying Jade is really Rose's daughter and trying to frame Will to make him pay for what he done to her but I don't think so. It just all seems connected to Maddie and her past and her going "crazy"(Don't think she is and I am :angry: pissed that they are making her this way. They are ruining this girl!). Why kill people that have a connection to Maddie why not to Will or why wouldn't the killer go for Gwen :huh: .

I think I got it all out. :) Hope you can understand what I am trying to say. Still got some theorys that need to be worked out.

• Members

aha, yea you did a good job gettin that all out... I definitely think she was lying about the frat party. I saw someone say that knife appeared to be on a plate (of maybe unfinished food) and Ithink it was. She also grabbed for a tennis racket so this guy obviously plays tennis. Lewis & Eve apparently are not hurting for money since she can just roll up and afford a suite at the Lakeview. He's prob the country club type...and Maddie prob also hung out at the club (country club that is). I guess we will definitely know for sure when we hear his voice and when we see her reaction towards him.

Jade is still high on my list as well. Just too sneaky for my taste and trying too hard to make Maddie look guilty! :angry:

Archived