ATWT: Maddie Storyline Speculation.

• Members

Alrightee, thus far, Lia and Nate have been victims of The Slasher. I've been out of the loop with spoilers lately (trying to stay spoiler free but I just don't think it's possible for me, LOL), and I've heard rumblings that the killings may cross over to major players soon. Anyone have any scoop?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the original rumors said that there would be this big budget death of a beloved character. The rumor also said that Tom and Lisa were rumored victims. I recall reading a blurb in one of the mags saying that the show would go to NYC for a shoot, so maybe the original rumor wasn't too far off? I dunno. I just hope it's Tom and not Lisa, if anyone.

The biggest mistake would be to kill Jade or make her the killer. The most logical speculation is that it's Eve's husband Louis and that Maddie's rape occured at their home and not a frat party.

• Members

I think it will be Tom if anyone. I read that he wasn't happy with not having a s/l or somthing like that so he wasn't going to re-sign his contract. I think the slasher is Louis and Maddie's rapist. She wasn't attacked at a party, her recent flashbacks were more detailed and it showed her in a girls room which I think is hers.

Archived