Another DAYS Gloved Hand Rumor

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's never stopped the show before, LOL. Heck, he could even be Hope's son!! Ernesto LOVED Hope!! OMG. That would be brilliant, but again, keep the incestous thing going...

Celeste would be brilliant. Tanya Boyd would be amazing during that reveal. It would make sense if Celeste was working with Stefano again too. Meh but why would Celeste hurt Lexie. I don't think Celeste wanted Abe and Lexie apart, just for Lexie to stop cheating. And everything else the GLOVE has done would have to mean that Celeste is working for someone.

• Members

I will say that this glove thing is really good. At the very least it adds some intrigue to the going ons so that fans can care about something during this transition. I never even knew there was going to be a glove, but I'm spoiler free, and when I first saw it I didn't think it would develop into a plot point, let alone a mystery.

• Members

What if it is..... Samantha Evans?Trying to cause trouble for Belle because she is Marlena's daughter and I had a thought that mabye the gloved hand wanted Lexie to reveal Sami's secret at the wedding because he or she thinks it would make things worse that way.

• Members

Sorry but Samantha should stay dead. I mean we have one Samantha already and her death was too huge to rewrite and bring her back. I suppose you could do a multiple personality story with Marlena and do that or have Samantha's spirit inherit Marlena's body but JER isn't writing this anymore so toss these ideas out :lol: .

Hattie is an option though .

Archived