Another DAYS Gloved Hand Rumor

• Members

I found it at Spoiler Diva's board, and it's originally from the Sony board.

For starters Steve is going to begin a all out quest to discover what happened to him and answer the all the questions of his past. He search is going to end only at one source Stefano Dimera !!!!

That right the Phoenix is going to rise again and it is about damn time. The Gloved hand is Stefano and Thankfully the greatest villian on Daytime TV is about to return to his rightful role. Joe M was recently put on recurring statis off of Bold and Beautiful an we all know he is talented enough to have a fulltime role playing Stefano Dimera.

In the Meantime the Gloved hand is going to wreck havok across town he has already

1.) Exposed Lexi's affair with tex. (This forced Lexi to turn further into a dimera and release more of her dark side, Just as he done with Kristan before Stefano has now begun the process of turning Lexi into a true Dimera.)

2.) Stopped Lexi from exposing Sami ( Stefano clearly has reasons for this, he called Lexi personally to stop her from exposing sami right now. In the past Sami has worked for the Dimera's but she later betrayed them, you dont betray a Dimera, and being the daugther of Roman Brady I am sure Stefano has big plans for Sami. He will deal with her personally.

3.) Changed the Sperm dishes at the hospital. ( Stefano has proven in the past he can easily sneak into salem hosptial in disguese. Why part of his plan calls for Bell to be pregnant with Mimi and Shawn's baby I do not know but I sure Stefano has his reasons.................

Look in the coming weeks for the Gloved hand too

1.) Break Tony out of Jail

2.) Do something to further damage Bo's chances of winning back Hope

3.) Deliever a mysterious cure to heal Jack

4.) Spy on Steve and Kayla

5.) Be seen sneaking aroung the Brady Pub

6.) keep a close eye on Lexi, Sami, Carrie, Austin and Lucas

7.) Keep everyone guessing but rest assured it is Stefano.

The Gloved hand will not be revealed until September when Steve finally discovers that Stefano Dimera has returned !!!!!

IMHO, this can only work if Stefano had been hiding out in Salem either the whole time during the SSK, or after everyone returned from Melaswen.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The dishes contained the eggs, not the sperm. The gloved one switched the eggs. The label was clear with the names of Belle and Mimi. The sperm would have Shawn and Philips name on them!

So the above statement is in error!

• Members

The person who originally posted this on the Sony board has a name like "Dimerafan" -- I don't know if they've brought credible rumors before but it strikes me that this whole scenario could just be a wishlist.

• Members

To me it is okay that it might be Stefano but I really wish they would bring in a new villian or a really old one that hasn't been seen for years. I mean Stefano is the first susupect for everyone and I really wish Days would suprise us. Everything like this is Stefano. I am sorta hoping this is wrong and why would Stefano break Tony out of jail if he burned him to death and stole his ring? However ,abye Tony didn't burn him but anyway I just wish this would be a new villian or someone besides Stefano.

• Members

I still want Marlena to be the gloved hand, but you're right daysfan, the show gets so predictable most of us can figure out what's going to happen without even reading spoilers. I think DAYS could benefit from a new villian to shake things up.

• Members

I think the writers just don't want to actally think so they just do Stefano to make things easier for them. But if they thought about it there is a whole lot of villians they could do like Ernesto,Alex North, Jan, Larry Welch, or a new villian like EJ. Mabye even Cassie because I oculd see her swiching Shawn and Philip's sperms to get revenge on Mimi and mabye she feels protective of Sami because she is her sister.

• Members

To me, this doesn't sound like Stefano's style. How could he walk through Salem and NO ONE notices him. Why wouldhe do this himself? And why would he give one tinker's damn about Austin,Lucas & Carrie. Hell, I know I don't. :)

• Members

That's true, but he has walked through Salem in disguise before. And making the gloved hand Steffy as opposed to a henchman of his is just for dramatic effect. When the gloved hand squeezed and shook itself in victory, it SCREAMED Stefano! I could see Joe M. saying "Yes! I've pulled it off!" in that classic Stefano way.

• Members

I don't know about this. Stefano doesn't usually do stuff like this himself but, like KR said, he has disguised himself before and the dramatic effect angle makes sense. Days has to do the disguise angle though because today the gloved hand just walked right in to Dune and the hand has also walked in to the pub as well so he needs to be disguised if its him.

I like this idea but, to me, some of the details and the layout seem a bit off. I do think Stefano will make a comeback but I am not sure if things will go like this. Maybe they will-its sounds good but I am totally buying it yet.

• Members

I do wonder where this person got their info. Hopefully it's a hell of alot more credible than the time someone (me) posted that rumor about Wayne, which turned out to be a buch of BS. :blink::P:D

I know he has done disguises before. I just feel it should be more mysterious. I honestly thought he would have henchpeople all over the place.

But, I'll wait and see. No use or need praising or condemning something until it hits the screen.

Archived